Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really glad i hadnt pre ordered this and decided to wait for in hand pics. Really dont understand why Sideshow wait until a few months before releasing the statue to show possible faults or taking new pics on the web page as they did for the Dutch and for the Borimor if im not mistaken. I personally am not to fussed about the exclusive version so i hope the regular version wont sell out before it gets released. I'm hoping the delay is due to Sideshow giving all the Dutch statues some laser eye surgery! :yess:

25903581.jpg

Got my arrival notice as well. So I guess we should have him by October since Sideshow's new policy is charge now ship weeks later.

Got my arrival notice as well. So I guess we should have him by October since Sideshow's new policy is charge now ship weeks later.

Usually ships the same day I get charged,I don't think they want 2.000 boxes in the warehouse for too long.:dunno

I just hope the 3 month delay was enough to fix the googly eyes.Or else it will be crushed to dust.Then sent back.

tumblr_lv82itbryM1qb56n6o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Usually ships the same day I get charged,I don't think they want 2.000 boxes in the warehouse for too long.:dunno

I just hope the 3 month delay was enough to fix the googly eyes.Or else it will be crushed to dust.Then sent back.

tumblr_lv82itbryM1qb56n6o1_500.gif

:rotfl @ that gif WTF?!

anyone heard of that alternate predators ending where dutch comes out of the ship at the end?

Yeah...it's the original ending that Robert Rodriguez wrote back in the 90s for Predators...I think the Nolan character was also supposed to be Danny Glover from P2....

Back