Dune Part Two (October 20th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember a thing about pt1... :lol

I thing I liked it, but I remember it was kinda boring. I guess I'll have to watch them back to back when pt2 hits HBOMax.

I still prefer the original so far. And even the SciFi mini series was good.

I don't remember a thing about pt1... :lol

I thing I liked it, but I remember it was kinda boring. I guess I'll have to watch them back to back when pt2 hits HBOMax.

I still prefer the original so far. And even the SciFi mini series was good.
Sand. Lots of sand.

I tell folks to watch the original too tho dated, IMO the script is more epic sounding. This version to me modernizes too much.

It took a few tries to get through Part One for me...I kept falling asleep. But once I made it through in one sitting, I quite liked it.

It's a shame cinemas don't do double features anymore, cause the only way I'd see part two in the theater is if they played part one first.

I went to see part 1 thinking it was the whole film so imagine my disappointment when there was no Paul riding a giant worm into battle

I hope Walken does the narration...

You knowwwwww... a long time ago.... on a planet called.... Ir-rack-kiss... an arid planet... nutin' but sand as far as the eye can see... you ever get sand in your eye?

He, ...who controls da'spice, he controls da' frikin....universe, you know what I'm sayin!
happy-dance-christopher-walken.gif

Last edited:
Back