Dragon Models to make Star Trek: The Next Generation figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Fremp

Freaked Out
Reaction score
https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2009/04/sttng-16.html

Wow. Just when you think Dragon Models had forsaken their non-military 1/6th-scale articulated action figures, up pops a trio of STAR TREK: The Next Generation figures? [wiki] Commanding Officer Jean Luc Picard, Chief Science Officer Data and Chief of Security Worf are scheduled for a July 2009-release, with a SRP of 13,440YEN per (US$140 / SGD$210) / 11,420YEN for pre-orders (US$119 / SGD$178) and all we have now are prototype-images of headsculpts, and accessories. No doubt released to coincide with the J.J Abrams-directed reboot of the STAR TREK franchise - here's hoping DML's quality lives up to the steep pricing.

https://www.blister.jp/item/list/character/124/maker/668/

Last edited:
DML doing Star Trek TNG figures?

Haven't seen this posted here...

Wow. Just when you think Dragon Models had forsaken their non-military 1/6th-scale articulated action figures, up pops a trio of STAR TREK: The Next Generation figures? [wiki] Commanding Officer Jean Luc Picard, Chief Science Officer Data and Chief of Security Worf are scheduled for a July 2009-release, with a SRP of 13,440YEN per (US$140 / SGD$210) / 11,420YEN for pre-orders (US$119 / SGD$178) and all we have now are prototype-images of headsculpts, and accessories. No doubt released to coincide with the J.J Abrams-directed reboot of the STAR TREK franchise - here's hoping DML's quality lives up to the steep pricing. *More info as I find them*

From Toysrevil blog.

Link to the original discussion over at the OSW:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96487

And a link to Blister:

https://www.blister.jp/item/list/character/124/maker/668/

This is totally unexpected.

Re: Dragon Models to make Stak Trek: The Next Generation figures?

Holy crap :google

Really never saw that coming... I'll definitely be in for a Picard if he turns out good. Be interesting to see how deep Dragon goes with this.

Now, I'm just crossing my fingers the next announcement is for TOS :rock

Yeah, they really aren't giving much away with those :lol

Picard better come with a bat'leth or I'm calling shenanigans.

looks good so far, but the pricing is ridiculous at $140 bucks a pop.

It's actually a good idea for a figure line primarily because they are all wearing the same clothing just with different colors.

$119 if you pre-order... my guess is these will probably be offered cheaper from other retailers, at least that's my hope.

LOL in that photo Picard looks like Mini-me :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

I'd like to get Jean-Luc, but I don't know about paying those prices for Dragon stuff. I'm not exactly blown away by the sculpt.

If it came with the gray shirt/red jacket uniform and his Dixon Hill suit, I'd buy without hesitation.

What are some recent Dragon figures? I actually thought they had stopped making stuff :huh

WOW... unexpected, but in a good way, hope these turn out well. If they do Picard and Data are must haves.

Smart move for them to focus a tad on a movie/tv line. For the price though? they better be ht qualit. Although with the ammount of trekkies out there, theyll probablby sell regardless

Is Dragon Models the company that makes the Dragon bodies many customizers use?

I know that question may sound dumb but when it comes to base bodies, everyone just says Dragon so it's possible there are two companies with close names.

If they are the same, I at least like that these should be on a pretty nice base body.

Based on the heads pictured and the tentative price, I'm a little bummed as I feel this will have to be selective. For what they cost, if they looked a bit better I'd probably get the whole TNG main crew, but I'll probably be selective at this price/quality. Picard and Worf are for sures, always like them, unless Picard's in the early season uniform, never like that, always like the uniforms they wore in the mid-late seasons best.

Hope this line succeeds, would love a Wrath of Khan Kirk and Spock made in 1/6, always loved those uniforms the best of all Trek Starfleet uniforms.

Back