Donnie Yen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People, Clive own got 10 people fast!!??
Yet Donnie Yen is a bit of a struggle? What the...

I might be up for a third... just had a look at his shots from Hero and it would be workable from any sculpt by sanding the hair off.....

I would only do it if it were pushed back so payment in full wasn't till June though.

Personally I'd like the Flash Point look, but hey, we can always mod it if we need to just to get this done. Open for suggestions. All we need i 1 more confirmed for sure & I'll contact master Z, I love his work on the Ray/Punisher head

knucklefunger X2
krec9
carbo-fation
Jedi Kashan X2
Lord Azrael X2
Sixtus 56
Chouzi

Chouzi, thank you for pushing this to 10 & to everyone else who has committed to this work. Gonna contact sculpt master Z to get things goin. The Flash Point look shall be it

Last edited:
Great, this will sure keep me busy!
thank god you guys choose the flash point look, but my favorite is the look from Hero.
I will do the taunt/ready to fight face but I won't do open mouth due to casting issues(undercut).
I have Clive Owen to finish before I start this so there is no hurry in terms of deposits, I will let you guys know when I'm ready to start. cheers and thank you all for the support.

Z
Thank YOU for doing this up, I've honestly not seen Hero (will rectify this)
I agree with the mouth closed, kinda like the dvd cover pix,
you just let us know whenever you are ready for deposits/payments
this is art, it takes time & it's well worth it

Carbo
Damn, never thought of the jacket. Great, at least we got time to ponder this one, I was gonna go with black pants/short sleeve black shirt & Sat. Toys black leather jacket & a white leather belt & of course srtinger, NOW I'm rethinking it all

Great, this will sure keep me busy!
thank god you guys choose the flash point look, but my favorite is the look from Hero.
I will do the taunt/ready to fight face but I won't do open mouth due to casting issues(undercut).
I have Clive Owen to finish before I start this so there is no hurry in terms of deposits, I will let you guys know when I'm ready to start. cheers and thank you all for the support.

If you do a bald option like you are talking about with Clive Owen the hero version should work well with a wig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exYoyFLyioo

2004_hero_014.jpg

Azrael
Thanks
How did I miss this movie?!? That's what workin 6 days a week does for years. I need a life beyond work

20090120014136870.jpg.jpg

here's a pix of flashpoint donnie that i'm gonna follow... gotta get the black leather jacket and the police baton..gonna have him in ready-to-fight pose:monkey5

Back