Donnie Yen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knucklefunger

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK
I think there is a reasonable chance there is enough of us that would want a Donnie Yen custom head sculpt

For those that may not be familiar with him, he's the asian vampire in Blade II, also in
Iron Monkey
Flash Point
Hero
on and on and on....

So, can we get this done?

Ok, I'll buy 2 myself
1 for casual cop look
1 for Blade 2 look

People, can we get it done?
Anys suggestions for sculptors?

if this does get made i'll be going for this look right here

Donnie-Yen2.jpg

Dang! Enterbay is seriously gonna do that? Hell, if their other work is anything to go off, we may have yet another winner. I was kinda hoping that we could all get our own custom done. Now I have to search out IP Man dvd, never saw it, but if the look is on, it may make a nice piece for bashing a different film

I was really looking forward to waiting for Spencer to agree to at some time later provide us with a sculpt.

ok, I was looking at images fro Yip Men & I really don't like the hair. I'd much rather have an original sculpt likt the one krec posted

Xeno, thanks. To bad the bidding ended. That sculpt is nice & clean, I'd have loved a chance to paint one. Damn

z3101172was kind enough to consider doing the sculpt, I will still get 2. Can we get enough people on board to make this happen?

Just look at z3101172's Ray Steven Punisher, this cat would slay the sculpt.

COME ON

Back