Donnie Yen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is from Z3's site

Here is the standard deal:

10 people or more pre-order special: $36 each

Total cost with more than 5 people: $360

Total cost with less than 5: $590
I feel pretty confident we can get 10 people to get the 36.00 price, mind you if we can only get 5 I have no problem spending 59.00 for this kind of quality.

Should we start makin a list of folks confirmed to be on board?

OK
Proposed facial expressions:
kinda bad a** looking ready to kick some butt

Do we go battle damaged or leave that to painting?

here are some more to choose from from facial expressions

SPL-Yen-AFI.jpg

saat_po_long_review.jpg

1.jpg

spl4.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like we may not get 10, so lets shoot for 5 of us:
knucklefunger X2
krec9
carbo-fation
Jedi Kashan X2
Lord Azrael X2
Sixtus 56

oops, 9 not 11 (I clearly can't count)

C-phan, Mad Cow, Lord Azrael, if 1 more agrees, we can get these done a 59 per head which is still fine by me. I propose krec9's first image, sly smart a** look will also have a nice fight pose look to it

If we get at least 5 for sure I'll contact Z3101172. A great person to talk to & a talented sculptor. His Punisher is stupid accurate.

krec, carbo are you fine with 59 (sounds like a song)

Last edited:
krec
Ebay or Red Planet Toys, Toy Square is always a good bet
I was kinda wishing the sculpt would be made specifically with a socket to fit the enterbay or even a toy soldier body. Actually P've been using the Soldier Story bodies exclusively lately & modding the heads to fit. I like the look of the neck, the body is solid like a Hot Toys & would be perfect for the Dinnie Yen

Can we get 5 people? Please

This looks like only a few of us want this? I was wanting this to be a group commission, not that I mind spending the cash on a solo project, I just didn't want other people to not have a chance to get this. Can't we get 5 people on board?
Dang, the Punisher fell together soooo fast, I thought this would as well

I mean just look at this sculpting!

im really liking this look from the flashpoint movie i dunno i might buy two also

Sixtus, if we can all get this done, I'd be fine with going woth a Hot Toys neck style, the Enterbay are a little pricey. I'm not so concerned with hair as it can always be resculpted of needed. Can we agree on Krec's proposed Flashpoint look?

Updated numbers:
With krec considering 2 as well, we are up to 5. Sixtus, let's go with the Hot Toys neck, that would push the for sure's up to 7.

Final ideas for image:
-Hoty Toys neck socket
-Krec's image from Flashpoit (also I believe the most up to date look)

So, do we stay at 7 or can we actually make it to 10. I'm gonna pm the sculptor. He has said he'd be kind enough to do this for us. I just want to make it official before we start sending him cash as well as exactly how much to send.

I would be down for 2, but I would ask to hold off for at least 1 month (and preferably 2) - I have too much stuff in the pipeline for May.

id be down for at least two battle damaged and normal version but id want a bald version as id put real hair on to it and get the desired movie look that i like??...
oh and by the way DONNIE YEN KICKS MUCHO A$$!!

knuckle maybe we should put a hold on this more people want in on this which is good does this put us over 10 ?

People, very good points. Lets wait a little. With Azrael for 2 & Kashan for 2 that pushes us to 11 (Sounds like Spinal Tap)

Kashan, I really like the idea of a bald one, at lease that way everyone can sculpt the hair how they want it or add real hair. I's suggest leaving the face undamaged as we can always add those elements when painting or pre painting with a little creative file work

Back