Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've really enjoyed this season overall a lot, but this is probably one of the worst episodes of Who in a long time.

The idea was neat, but the execution was haphazard. Some pretty dodgy effects work (something I'll usually give the show a pass for, but the problem seemed to stem more from stylistic cheesiness than pure quality of effects) and some overly showy and distracting directing at the start combined with some bad child acting and plotting made it one of the least enjoyable episodes since Who started. Still, I guess they can't all be winners. I really wish they'd have gotten rid of the subplot of the missing sister which was BARELY developed at all, and led to an incredibly silly and clunky ending.

Can someone explain to me who that girl hiding in the bushes at the end was? I watched the episode twice and still didn't understand. :dunno

Can someone explain to me who that girl hiding in the bushes at the end was? I watched the episode twice and still didn't understand. :dunno

The girl's missing sister, who magically appeared for no resason at all. "Annabelle? My Annabelle?"...worst line ever.

So that ep was pretty great :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't wait for the finale next week.

Awesome episode! Loved the reveal at the end :rock Did not see that coming!!!

Can't wait for part two next week :yess:

Stupid. Way to cap off a truly awful season. The BBC needs to hand Moffat his walking papers.

Wow, what an episode! :clap

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow, what an episode! :clap

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

What ive dreaded for a while looks like will finally be happening now they've opened the door for a male Timelord to regenerate into a female Timelord. I think they've totally shat on the legacy of Pip and Jane Baker's wonderful creation by not having Missy be...
Spoiler Spoiler:

What ive dreaded for a while looks like will finally be happening now they've opened the door for a male Timelord to regenerate into a female Timelord. I think they've totally shat on the legacy of Pip and Jane Baker's wonderful creation by not having Missy be...
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

they did that with the War doctor. Before McGann/8th Doc chose to regenerate, he was offered to be able to regenerate however he chose. And Male or female were some of the choices he was offered.

IF it can be triggered by a potion, then it can also likely happen naturally.

I have come to the conclusion that regeneration is a skill or a talent. For all the things The Doctor is good at, I think regeneration isn't one of them... especially since he tends to do it under bad circumstances. :lol

Back