Doctor who: Lord President of gallifrey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanatimelord

Super Freak
Reaction score
here is my custom lord president of gallifrey from the bbc tv series doctor who. he comes with a few accessories but my favourite is the little scroll which is very simular to the dark scrolls of rassilon from the classic story the five doctors

this figure isnt really based on anyone lord president in perticular

DSCF0147Correction.jpg

DSCF0145Correction.jpg

DSCF0144Correction.jpg

Like it, how did you do the piping round the head piece ?
It looks like metallic elastic cord, which is the same stuff I used when I made several Time Lord collars. Metallic cords turn corners and create sharp points more easily than ribbons do, and glue onto the foam core collar fairly well. I posted a tutorial on my website last year: Vikki's How to Make a Time Lord Collar, with Pattern

timelords041.jpg

timelords011.jpg

timelords021.jpg

timelords031.jpg

It looks like metallic elastic cord, which is the same stuff I used when I made several Time Lord collars. Metallic cords turn corners and create sharp points more easily than ribbons do, and glue onto the foam core collar fairly well. I posted a tutorial on my website last year: Vikki's How to Make a Time Lord Collar, with Pattern

timelords041.jpg

timelords011.jpg

timelords021.jpg

timelords031.jpg

Nice job on the customs, both of you. Vikki, the detail on all of yours in particular is just sick! (and thanks for the tutorial, I've had it book marked!)

thanks everyone. if it wasnt for vikkis template on how to make a time lord collar i wouldnt have been able to do it so thanks for that vikki. im sorry you saw fit to refund my money il go elsewhere... anyway is not metalic cord but just some gold cord i found in the craft shop i simply followed vikkis tutorial and glued it on

Last edited:
Back