Doctor Who Christopher Eccleston HS needed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheEnemy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Heya folks,

I'm looking for a Christopher Eccleston Doctor Who Headsculpt. Any ideas?

I know of the heads attached to the walkie talkies but frankly those dont cut it for the detail I want.

Any help is greatly appreaciated. Plus, if there are any sculpters who are free and reasonable, I dont mind commissioning.

Thanks for the help in advance!

eccleston-doctor-who.jpg

My advice if you want something a bit hgher quality is to start sending out PMs to sculpters and see if you can get one to bite. Then start an interest thread.

If you manage to get the project off the ground, count me in for a head.

Hey, why don't you start an interest thread, if you have say 10 or more other people who want a new head sculpt, then it would pay for its self, when highering a sculptor of your liking. Just a thought. Thanks!

Rocco

The walkie talkie head has a lot more detail than you might think. The original head is made from a weird rubbery material with a horrible paint job, but recast in resin and given a proper paint job it looks amazingly better.

drnine.jpg

PMs sent chaps!

Hey, why don't you start an interest thread, if you have say 10 or more other people who want a new head sculpt, then it would pay for its self, when highering a sculptor of your liking. Just a thought. Thanks!

Rocco

Pretty much all the sculptors I've tried are pretty booked up at the moment. The average waiting list is 8 months to a year. Unless you know someone else who's available and good...

PMs sent chaps!

Pretty much all the sculptors I've tried are pretty booked up at the moment. The average waiting list is 8 months to a year. Unless you know someone else who's available and good...

did you ask sculptor he's really awesome see what his work load is right now.

the walkie talkie HS I got ahold of was made out of hard plastic. With a repaint, it's got as much detail as almost any resin head in my collection, and is a spot-on likeness.

Its an ok likeness, but there is certainly room for improvement. Not even close to hot toys level of realism, which is a standard for many customs today.

Id say keep contacting sculpters. 8 months is better than never.

Back