do you think HT will do a diorama of wolf on his throne/chair?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkfaerytales

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok, the title already tell the question
anyway...
do you think in near future HT will make a wolf diorama on his chair?

be awesome if SS could continue with the getting kits theme they got and get this:
wolf_onlinecover2.jpg

they might, but I doubt it because they said that there was only 2 more AVP-R products.

no, they've said that there was 2 more product to announce at first days of may on the newsletters who was been rispectively the cleaner wolf and the cosbabies...but they say also ,if you remenber, that they want to stretch at maximum the avp r license, so this is their plane, knowing HT they dry up every hellish drop from this license, like from every license that yield big money, as usual

Yeah, I know. It was sculpted by the great king, Narin. I was talking about the odds of Hot Toys doing a diorama that was based on AVP-R. I thought that the newsletter said that they were only going to do 2 more AVP-R products, which are Cleaner Wolf, and the Cosbabies. That though happens not to be the case as someone pointed out a few posts ago.

I posted that sucker before in another thread, it is awesome looking.. but I cant paint :lol

Back