Do mods overstep here?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatch you talkin about gut cassidy and the sundance cheeseburger? Go on with your bad self, inflatable Elvis.

J to the R O C!

:lol:lol:lol

funniest show ever made!..

[ame="https://youtu.be/3uYlRTwHc0k"]302 Found[/ame]

:lol:rock:lol:rock:lol:rock

Indeed the best show ever made. :lecture The best episode was watching Bubbles misfire the AK-47 in the grocery store robbery. :lol Ricky's wedding.

Why did you lock my "Butt Man or Boob Man(or Woman)" thread Darklord Dave? It was my most successful thread ever and when you killed it, you killed a part of me. Bad blood was spilled between us on December 21, 2010 at 04:42 PM Dave.

So you're from Edmonton now, eh? Jesus Christ you're "retard" is stronger than ever. .

what the hell are you talking about. jesus you're a little whiny loser. l still live in St.Albert. l just posted Edmonton. how did that some how offend you. don't worry you can still have that crap crime riddled city to yourself.:wave

Last edited:
The inconsistency with allowing people to create threads in the wrong places gets me.

Some people are allowed to create endless Michael Jackson threads in the collectibles section or failure to move the Nostromo Kane thread to the aliens section.

Yet a thread such as the GI Joe cartoon thread gets moved out of the GI Joe section where the only interested people see it and into obscurity in the tv section, yet all the SW movie and tv threads stay in the SW section.

Just really sloppy at times.

tumblr_lit597d4aB1qbn3o4o1_500-1.gif

what the hell are you talking about. jesus you're a little whiny loser. l still live in St.Albert. l just posted Edmonton. how did that some how offend you. don't worry you can still have that crap crime riddled city to yourself.:wave

What the hell am I talking about? The part where it says: Location, Edmonton Alberta. You ____ing moron. :cuckoo:

It used to say St. Albert, now it says Edmonton. (according to you a ghetto but now thats your location) Am I speaking slow enough for you?

"Dumb" literally doesn't describe you well.

Good post Kit. This forum has become exactly like Rebelscum. Too many trigger happy mods that have to spoon-feed the whole forum.

It's not ok to have a heated argument about topics, yet it is perfectly OK to spam threads with dumbass photos and .gifs.

What the hell am I talking about? The part where it says: Location, Edmonton Alberta. You ____ing moron. :cuckoo:

It used to say St. Albert, now it says Edmonton. (according to you a ghetto but now thats your location) Am I speaking slow enough for you?

Now this is pure gold. :slap

:confused: Why's Edmonton a ghetto? :dunno

Good post Kit. This forum has become exactly like Rebelscum. Too many trigger happy mods that have to spoon-feed the whole forum.

It's not ok to have a heated argument about topics, yet it is perfectly OK to spam threads with dumbass photos and .gifs.

Not into planking? :rotfl

:goodpost:

My only point is that no one here should complain about being censored since its not their board, nor do they have any rights to free speech. And anyone who wants to complain about over moding should either start their own board or accept the constraints of this one.
:lecture :lecture

The inconsistency with allowing people to create threads in the wrong places gets me.

Some people are allowed to create endless Michael Jackson threads in the collectibles section or failure to move the Nostromo Kane thread to the aliens section.

Yet a thread such as the GI Joe cartoon thread gets moved out of the GI Joe section where the only interested people see it and into obscurity in the tv section, yet all the SW movie and tv threads stay in the SW section.

Just really sloppy at times.

And more :lecture :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back