Do mods overstep here?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can all get to know eachother and talk about anything you want and never have to be censored by mods or Dave ever again.

:wave

Craw says let's get rid of Sandbox and Other. I say they serve a social function. You come in and tell me to go start a site.

You'd have more ground to stand on if you weren't such a frequent poster in the Other and Sandbox threads. But since you are it's hard to see how you agree with Craw. It looks like you're just being contrary to me. Whatever.

But if you want to start policing things like people shouldn't say offensive things then you shouldn't make jokes about Amy Winehouse dying. That might be offensive to someone.

Pixletwin was the greatest mod this forum ever had. True and unbiased story. :lecture

When did I agree with Craw?

When did I say I wanted to police people saying offensive things?

When did I make a joke about Amy Whinehouse's death? It is the worst SDCC annoucement ever, thats no joke :lecture

l agree their are members who act like babies or have lived in a bubble their whole lives. the "off topic" and "sandbox" should be moded looser. we are all adults and can handle a few arguments, if someone doesn't like it don't return to that thread. as long as there is no name calling and threats then who cares. even then those threads should not be deleted, just the bad posts. l have seen many threads get closed for dumb reasons.

l understand it's daves site and he CAN do what he pleases, but l like to talk about collectables then go to the "off topic" section and just give her.

@KD - Craw said get rid of the other sections. I disagreed. You told me to go start a new site.

I said I would rather tolerate free speech even if it means someone gets their knees skinned. You told me to go start a site if I want free speech. Are you going to suggest you've been a conformist who's never pushed the boundaries of good taste? With 37,000 posts they've all been on topic and non-confrontational?

Please.

@KD - Craw said get rid of the other sections. I disagreed. You told me to go start a new site.

I said I would rather tolerate free speech even if it means someone gets their knees skinned. You told me to go start a site if I want free speech. Are you going to suggest you've been a conformist who's never pushed the boundaries of good taste? With 37,000 posts they've all been on topic and non-confrontational?

Please.

Still never agreed with Craw about closing anything down.

And actually, all 35,000 post have been on topic and have been wonderfully tasty.

But the 5,000 or so that have been deleted by mods were not.

:hi5:

You're a strange bird KD. :)

I don't know if we agree or disagree but i think it's settled without a mod wet-nursing us. That was really my only point.

You're a strange bird KD. :)

:goodpost:

I don't know if we agree or disagree but i think it's settled without a mod wet-nursing us. That was really my only point.

My only point is that no one here should complain about being censored since its not their board, nor do they have any rights to free speech. And anyone who wants to complain about over moding should either start their own board or accept the constraints of this one.

I know we don't at present have free speech here. But if it matters I think we should, at least in the off topic sections.

As Forrest Gump would say that's all I got to say about that.

My only point is that no one here should complain about being censored since its not their board, nor do they have any rights to free speech. And anyone who wants to complain about over moding should either start their own board or accept the constraints of this one.

i'm going to start my own site then. it will be bigger and better then this site. it will have more collectables and oddities with lots of over the top "other topix" threads. with advice from me on how to stop terrorism and i'll give hints to where the rest of Hilters body is buried, because l know.

i'm going to start my own site then. it will be bigger and better then this site. it will have more collectables and oddities with lots of over the top "other topix" threads. with advice from me on how to stop terrorism and i'll give hints to where the rest of Hilters body is buried, because l know.

Can I be a mod? :pray:

i can provide a list of members from here that you can take with you. LMK.

Cool. www.iliterallyhavenobrain.com is still available. So you're from Edmonton now, eh? Jesus Christ you're "retard" is stronger than ever.

Never trust a kid with a hollow skull. :lecture

Love to slap you one day :) Lets have lunch.

I think you all should be banned. :1-1:

Now take your damn toys and get off my lawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah:

Are we talking about the actual mods, or the people who troll the threads thinking they're mods?

Whatch you talkin about gut cassidy and the sundance cheeseburger? Go on with your bad self, inflatable Elvis.

J to the R O C!

Forget the infraction... That's a paddlin'.

jasper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back