Divorce and action figures in Texas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't do something 'to make her happy' you will regret later.
It's got to be the hardest thing, seeing someone else raise you kids, but they need you in their lives.

Good luck pal :1-1:

If both of you have had affairs and she has a boyfriend now, then don't get back together. It won't work out.

I'd get a lawyer and come up with something as soon as possible to settle this.

If both of you have had affairs and she has a boyfriend now, then don't get back together. It won't work out.

I'd get a lawyer and come up with something as soon as possible to settle this.

I don't know... sometimes a relationship can grow stronger through reconciliation and moving on. Repairing trust is difficult, but... those two toddlers deserve better. The so-called adults should both be ashamed of themselves and start thinking like parents.

I don't know... sometimes a relationship can grow stronger through reconciliation and moving on. Repairing trust is difficult, but... those two toddlers deserve better. The so-called adults should both be ashamed of themselves and start thinking like parents.

Well, good luck. She'll have to dump the boyfriend before any reconciliation happens.

That's actually something that I read about, the routine of a marriage can kill it and that's what sort of happened, she's acting like a damn teenager though, and according to her she dumped him yesterday, but still doesn't explain why she comes home like at 4:30 in the am(last call is at 2 and it takes like 15 minutes to get home) But her plan is a bit flawed though, If i was willing to play this game, there is no way I could go back to her, I am just being the good guy and not doing a damn thing except re organize the house and all... Thanks guys, this will turn out good I hope.

Being the good guy will get you walked on and screwed over. It's good to be the good guy if you're in a good relationship, but if it's ending then trying tomake her happy will do just that.....she'll be happy and get what she wants and you'll get screwed over.

I would say when you start the process bargin with her, give up a little more somewhere else if she wants her half of the figures. I wouldn't piss her off though as she might just take her half knowing it would hurt/upset/etc.. you.

It goes both ways, she pisses me off, I walk out, I piss her off she walks out, she is being uber sensitive now, still does not let me see her phone even though I have ikeymonitor everywhere(i left it open by accident the other day), but now things are weird, I have this feeling she dumped him, or they are being friends right now, saturday she came back and told me she wanted me to go a bad ass club she just came from, like maybe in the near future or something, but she wanted to move by herself to a new place and wanted me to pay for it, but she wants me to stay with the kids, my dumbass agreed and she went apartment hunting, friday she called me to tell me she found the perfect place, but she kept talking like we were moving as a family then I played her game and told her I would stay here while she moved down there and then she sounded a bit sad.

Damn friends, everyone is pitching in their two cents and telling her to leave me, but now, they are telling her to stay married. I just learned that all her sisters have been cheated on while married and they are still together, colombians are weird. Trust on both ends is gone, I tried to seek her out but she doesn't want to. I am not playing those games that she will seek me out when she is ready with me at all, the worst part is that she has told me before that the day she stops seeking me out in bed is the day she has someone else, and that is my worst fear.

Now I had some card read readers involved, and depending on who you talk to, they told me she is seeing someone but they haven't slept together, I have been told twice about this, the last card reader told me in two weeks her and I are going to be happy(one week down and still nothing) and that her and I are moving by june, then she mentioned I was going to travel, which is something I am planning at the moment but don't see me making a trip due to work vacation approval.

I just got Iron Patriot in and I don't think she has a clue that I got Zod, Mk.XLII inbound, the batman armory with all figures, and the captain america figs next year, and she was surprised to see IP, telling me, oh you got him? that's cute. what a *#!#*!#.... In the mean time, I am spending time with my kids more and making her feel bad because they both say dada more than mama now and she is feeling it... Sorry guys if I bore ya'll to death but it's like me venting out right now, I woke up at 2:00 in the am and could not get back to sleep, I went to get a drink and she locked the door, I tried to get back into bed and tried to hug her but she told me no...

The thing that kills me is that I saw some of the messages she sent him, about how she loves him, and can't wait to see him again, while I kind of got the vibe that the guy she is with is a player, just by the replies he sent her, like "oh I know you are married and I can toss you away when I get tired" but I won't touch her until she gets some exams done, no way I am falling for that std's bs, I really don't know what she does nowadays to keep busy at night, but this whole walking out at night deal and showing up late is getting old quick... I am afraid that if I put a stop to her actions she will back away from this, when she is cornered she breaks and just wants to quit all together... this is her now though, before I could literally swear to anyone that she was a good wife, she always stayed home and never did anything, but oh well, I guess I must suffer for this, everything is my fault, and I know nothing will ever be the same, she tells me to find a girlfriend since we have an open relationship, but I really don't want to, she could be using that note as a trap for me to give her reason to leave and be done or maybe our marriage has evolved into a chapter that I wanted back then but now I am terrified.

We get along good still, like we are good friends, but the love aspect is not there. I don't know what to do now, I feel like the ghost of a complete stranger right now.

So, a 6-month affair... kids are 14 months old. What's the timeline here? How old were the kids when the affair started? Or were they even born?

Twin toddlers... affairs... key monitor... action figures... fortune tellers...

He had an affair. By the sounds of it while his wife was pregnant or in the months following the birth of their twin boys.

And now we're all talking about it on a nerd forum. Which, as far as advice dispensed goes, is way more reliable than tarot readings, but no less weird.

I've had a few readings done in my time. They were spot on about everything.

I did end up travelling. I did end up meeting someone and starting a family. I did end up buying a house to live in. And I did get a job to pay the bills.

I've had a few readings done in my time. They were spot on about everything.

I did end up travelling. I did end up meeting someone and starting a family. I did end up buying a house to live in. And I did get a job to pay the bills.

lol

i don't know if you were trying to be funny but that was funny

well done

It goes both ways, she pisses me off, I walk out, I piss her off she walks out, she is being uber sensitive now, still does not let me see her phone even though I have ikeymonitor everywhere(i left it open by accident the other day), but now things are weird, I have this feeling she dumped him, or they are being friends right now, saturday she came back and told me she wanted me to go a bad ass club she just came from, like maybe in the near future or something, but she wanted to move by herself to a new place and wanted me to pay for it, but she wants me to stay with the kids, my dumbass agreed and she went apartment hunting, friday she called me to tell me she found the perfect place, but she kept talking like we were moving as a family then I played her game and told her I would stay here while she moved down there and then she sounded a bit sad.

Damn friends, everyone is pitching in their two cents and telling her to leave me, but now, they are telling her to stay married. I just learned that all her sisters have been cheated on while married and they are still together, colombians are weird. Trust on both ends is gone, I tried to seek her out but she doesn't want to. I am not playing those games that she will seek me out when she is ready with me at all, the worst part is that she has told me before that the day she stops seeking me out in bed is the day she has someone else, and that is my worst fear.

Now I had some card read readers involved, and depending on who you talk to, they told me she is seeing someone but they haven't slept together, I have been told twice about this, the last card reader told me in two weeks her and I are going to be happy(one week down and still nothing) and that her and I are moving by june, then she mentioned I was going to travel, which is something I am planning at the moment but don't see me making a trip due to work vacation approval.

I just got Iron Patriot in and I don't think she has a clue that I got Zod, Mk.XLII inbound, the batman armory with all figures, and the captain america figs next year, and she was surprised to see IP, telling me, oh you got him? that's cute. what a *#!#*!#.... In the mean time, I am spending time with my kids more and making her feel bad because they both say dada more than mama now and she is feeling it... Sorry guys if I bore ya'll to death but it's like me venting out right now, I woke up at 2:00 in the am and could not get back to sleep, I went to get a drink and she locked the door, I tried to get back into bed and tried to hug her but she told me no...

The thing that kills me is that I saw some of the messages she sent him, about how she loves him, and can't wait to see him again, while I kind of got the vibe that the guy she is with is a player, just by the replies he sent her, like "oh I know you are married and I can toss you away when I get tired" but I won't touch her until she gets some exams done, no way I am falling for that std's bs, I really don't know what she does nowadays to keep busy at night, but this whole walking out at night deal and showing up late is getting old quick... I am afraid that if I put a stop to her actions she will back away from this, when she is cornered she breaks and just wants to quit all together... this is her now though, before I could literally swear to anyone that she was a good wife, she always stayed home and never did anything, but oh well, I guess I must suffer for this, everything is my fault, and I know nothing will ever be the same, she tells me to find a girlfriend since we have an open relationship, but I really don't want to, she could be using that note as a trap for me to give her reason to leave and be done or maybe our marriage has evolved into a chapter that I wanted back then but now I am terrified.

We get along good still, like we are good friends, but the love aspect is not there. I don't know what to do now, I feel like the ghost of a complete stranger right now.

After reading all of this I would just get a divorce. No love, just friends, no trust. Nah....settle it now.

I took offense to that and told her she could keep them and I would sign the paternity so he could be the father, and completely erase me from their life, I just want to do what makes her happy and if that's what it takes so be it, I would die on the inside but as long as she is happy there is nothing I can do...

Just so you know, I would never say anything of the sort again to her like that. Things such as this can come back to really hurt you in court.

Back