diorama or no diorama that is the question?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zuckus that alien hive is siiiiccckkkk!! any tips you can share on how we can make our own or if you plan on making some for sale? that thing is just awesome! dio's all the way if you have the space :p

Chris - those are some SICK dios man - I've seen most of them before, but seeing them altogether is just awesome!

And yeah, reallly curious which other ones you have in pre-production!! Indeed we are all 'peas from the same pond'! :D

Thanks Umair. Some day I'll get the space and time and throw a collection thread together. :wink1:

I started work on a hospital room dio but haven't made much progress...other ideas as well, but probably won't get to them until summer...we'll see.

Where'd you get the awesome searchlight?

Recently onesixthbruce has also offered a version of this

In case you were curious Wake, mine is the OSB version.

Hey Ro - it's been a while! :1-1: How is the little one?

Dios are a skill to themselves but as the pictures here show they can absolutely turn a figure into a museum piece.

I guess there are different kinds of collector. Some like to keep thinks looking pristine. I love dios. They are so much fun to design and build, and if done properly you can have a scene from a movie, rather than a couple of characters standing around. It's great to breathe life into these little 12" wonders :)

Back