diorama or no diorama that is the question?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanh5134

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi fellow freaks,
I am currently building several dioramas for my hot toys figures, namely blade, bank robber joker, joker hit me scene and a interrogation room, but having seen so many of you guys display yours without I am wondering if its worth doing.
So guys what’s what your preference? Any opinion/comments.

I think they have the potential to do that, if you try to cram them into places they really shouldn't be crammed into.

I feel if you want to go the dio route, you better make sure you have the space for it

that why i asked the question the space and cost, especially when some of your guys displays look awesome with out.

I agree with EVIL, only in the rarest of circumstances does a figure need or benefit from a dio/enviroment. I prefer to have the figure be the focus, not the background.

But if you have a relatively small collection and can devote more space to individual figures, have at it.

Some examples of mine:

DSC08098.JPG

DSC08062.JPG

DSC08083.JPG

DSC08064.JPG

DSC08078.JPG

DSC08156.JPG

Like I said - you just need to give them their space and chance to shine, and they will.

Intothevoid thats may thoughts on dio's.Love them ,without them there very boring and start to wonder why we would buy figures to just collect dust.Heres a pic of my hive
100_1227.jpg

gaurdian25.jpg

This thing is huge
100_1558.jpg

Nice, i might have to borrow your two face design there mate.

Go for it man! :hi5:

Intothevoid thats may thoughts on dio's.Love them ,without them there very boring and start to wonder why we would buy figures to just collect dust.Heres a pic of my hive

Love the hive! That looks epicly HUGE! Make it yourself?

I like dios with my figures, yes they take up room but I think they add more character/story to the figure. If I had the time and space I would do a dio for all of my figures.

kitbash132.jpg

cant-ukitbash13.jpg

banner3.jpg

bannerground.jpg

term2.jpg

monkeyman1.jpg

1220001224.jpg

1223001717.jpg

1223001716.jpg

Back