Did I just get an AP Stone Trolls?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, never knew you had to remove the felt from the bottom to see if AP is written down underneath it! :confused:

*Polylord runs through his collection, removing felt wherever he sees it just to check on AP's* :horror

Umm, you don't HAVE to remove the felt; but mine was so damaged that I decided to replace it. I was able to see the piece in person so I could verify the condition, all but the bottom of the base being mint.

Anyway, remove away if you so choose. :confused:

Here are the much anticipated images of my 'unusual' Trolls. As I said before, the guy who sold them to me said he got it from someone who worked at Sideshow and there was no box and the felt on the bottom doesn't have any printing on it at all. On the other hand, the paint job doesn't seem to be that different--but you guys tell me if these seem different from what you have.

troll1.jpg

troll2.jpg

troll3.jpg

troll4.jpg

Nice piece regardless, but for what it's worth I have pegs on all my trolls.

Here are the much anticipated images of my 'unusual' Trolls. As I said before, the guy who sold them to me said he got it from someone who worked at Sideshow and there was no box and the felt on the bottom doesn't have any printing on it at all. On the other hand, the paint job doesn't seem to be that different--but you guys tell me if these seem different from what you have.

troll1.jpg

troll2.jpg

troll3.jpg

troll4.jpg

I love this piece
How much did you pay for it?

hrmmnn weird.. Early Weta was a little wonky.. I remember my overseer sattue did not have a peg whereas some others did..

Nice peice *jealous*

Also I can see you have a hairy arm.

I checked mine and only the standing troll has a peg, all the rest do not....and I bought mine from Sideshow early on.

My Overseer also does not have a peg and I heard some Gandalf G did not as well.

Thanks for checking Larry.
And yours has the standard printing on the felt underneath?
--Chris

Back