DID - Chicago Gangster 1930 John Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so tempted to purchase one of these, he looks too cool!

He cooler than cool man.
3y2ysagy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Got this guy yesterday and I have to say I'm quite impressed! Yes, it's frustrating that the hat won't fit, but the hat is great otherwise. They need a 2nd flattened hair headsculpt and it would work fine. The money is better than the stuff that came with HT Joker. The tailoring on the suit is amazing - real 1/6 working buttons? I haven't had the nerve to unbutton the suit coat because I'm afraid I won't be able to get them buttoned again.

Very pleased with him overall.

The tailoring on the suit is amazing - real 1/6 working buttons? I haven't had the nerve to unbutton the suit coat because I'm afraid I won't be able to get them buttoned again.

Had that issue with my MI6 Agent. I unbuttoned the tux jacket just to see how it worked, and now I can't get it back in. . . I didn't try very hard, though. Someone else made the suggestion to run some thread around the button and pull the thread through the button hole, which will pull the button through.

love the figure, just couldnt unbotton to do the watch, i know i will never get the buttons closed without the buttons falling off from the force....
and a few wise guy friends, johnny paying the repescts to the big guy, al making sure nothing funny happens, and paulie is saying oh, ming, thats a pile of money..and a one on one with an older michael..
gng-Copy_zps43ae269c.jpg

gng1-Copy_zpsd3b7cca9.jpg

gng2-Copy_zps9daa7fb0.jpg

gng3-Copy_zpsf477c6bf.jpg

gnggod-Copy_zpsf5738e99.jpg

gnggosd-Copy_zpse2001dd0.jpg

godfather-Copy_zpse07686e6.jpg

gang_zps4784c052.jpg

Great pics Marty.

I just got mine in today and this is one incredible figure. For a buck twenty you get incredible quality accessories, great sculpt and finely tailored clothing. If anyone is on the fence, don't be. You won't regret this purchase.

I think the figure is fantastic, but the box cover sleeve photo is of an English bank in the 1960s, (giveaway Mini and Morris 1000) not 1930's Chicago. He's a time traveller!!!!:lol

Could anyone that has this great fig post up some pics of the posable hands and the gloves?

I'm thinking of using them for a cusom but I cant find any pics of them.

Thanks in advance.

J.

I don't have any pics, but I will just give you fair warning, they look kinda silly on the hands. I put them on cuz I wanted the gloved hand look, but the ends of the gloved fingers stick out because of the stitching on the inside. It's a nice attempt at realism from DID, but it doesn't look "real". They do this for many of their figures, but I wish they'd go with sculpted gloved hands.

Yep I agree with you. A nice attempt but sculpted gloved hands would've been better. I'm be picking up a set of SS Cobra Commander 2.0 hands to be used with this figure. He can barely hold the tommy gun with those bendy hands :mad:

Thanks for the heads up guys. I went with the gloved Red Skull hands in the end.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Tx a lot King....considering having this guy but not sure but he looks "tough" in the cabinet.....

Back