Did anybody here get this ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still in awe of Sideshow's 1:1 Busts.....So if I ever got a full 1:1, I don't know what I'd do. :lol

I like the clean versions better because I'm a girl and I like shiny things. Period.

No cash after I already bought the combat version so no.

I sure tried to get a clean version before I settled for the combat version though.

Almost got one...until the guy on the phone realized they had to honour the wait list first.
Damn!! So close.

I'm in the same boat..
I was on the waitlist til' not too long ago when it closed.

I might have pulled the trigger today (had I been the lucky first one). oh well.

Just out of curiosity, why is the "clean" version of this piece so much more sought after than the "combat" version? That seems to be the case with the endoskull as well. I actually like the combat version a little more. BOTH look amazing though. (So nothing against either.)

You are right..they are BOTH awesome!
Its just that the clean version reminds more people of the movie (I think)...
I think of the opening scene in T2 where the endoskull appears in the flames...it looks so shiny and fantastic, like the clean sideshow version.

You are right..they are BOTH awesome!
Its just that the clean version reminds more people of the movie (I think)...
I think of the opening scene in T2 where the endoskull appears in the flames...it looks so shiny and fantastic, like the clean sideshow version.

Ah, point taken.

Also the combat version has lame ass blast point paint on it. They look like stars. It's kind of annoying.

Back