`Diary of The DEAD` Romero Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dassy

Private Member
Reaction score
Anything `GOD` Makes deserves it`s own thread!

diaryofdead.jpg

Diary of Dead (Romero) Latest Pics!
https://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/9817

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Nice, this should be good. I liked Land and need to give it another watch. Day and Dawn have been on cable alot lately...

I loved Night, even the Savini remake.

I really liked Dawn (the original)

Day was kinda slimey...but I still liked it.

Didn't like Land at all. Nope. Just didn't do it for me.

I really hope this Diary movie is good. Man, Georgie looks really old now. I hate mortality.

This has been finished for a couple months. There is suppose to be screening in Canada coming up in the next few weeks or so......still no word on a US release date. But rumors are sometime before April 2008.

PS: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS :)

Just saw the film here in Toronto and it is great! It is done in "real" sort of way. The view point is from the main guy filming "The death of death". I hate to say Blair witch style because it is done better than that. It has more of a real movie as opposed just jittery shots or anything like that. It has a documentary feel to it. I think you guys will love it. I know Land got panned, but this one is very different. Plenty of memorable deaths and enough gore to appease everybody. The acting is solid and so is the dialog. There's a lot of memorable parts. The Amish guy is great, but I don't want to spoil anything.

A couple of weeks ago, at speak of the dead, Romero said they had no North American distribution deal. He said it will be in Europe and Asia soon as he said he does twice the business over there. I hope the rumours of before April of '08 are true because it would be a shame to have to wait longer.

Cool, never knew there was a new of the dead movie. I do believe that in the UK Day did do good business and got good reviews, have to see how this one fares.

I hope the rumours of before April of '08 are true because it would be a shame to have to wait longer.

Yeah man me too. A lot of people are suspecting that if the movie doesn't get a US theatrical release, that it may come straight to DVD. Either way is fine for me as long as it comes out here.

This sounds promising! Of course I Liked LOTD! :D

... but isn't this a rip off of World War Z???

anyone know which came first? Is Diary of the Dead a book?

Bumpity Bumpity Bump

I got tickets for this today for the Sundance Film Festival. Not entirely sure why this doesn't seem to be as "big" as LotD though. It is a Romero Zombie film afterall! I see it on the 22nd, so not too far off.

Now I really just need to watch the rest of the series. Becauase to be honest, I haven't seen any of them :eek:

Back