DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the US server is down now, I try login the Asian server but all my charaters are gone .... is this normal ?????

well i was looking forward to playing when i got home tonight and its down again lol bunch of fail.

Its probably due to the insane amount of traffic..I still don`t understand why Blizzard chose not to allow players to be able to play offline..absurd

I did hardcore during beta but didn't have a chance recently. No interest in HC atm.

Anyway, I just scanned through the guide book and man did D3 have complex and evil storyline. Not much of a 1-dimensional game like before. Like the predator movie, the cultist lure victims in a devious way, LOL.

yeah i played a couple of HC char's in d2 and enjoyed it and made one with my friends this time idk it just adds a different element to the game so I'm probably going to stick to HC char's for now.

Ohhhh...found me first legendary belt. Vigilante belt. Looks green and unique. Soooo cool. This is after skeleton king.

This is pretty fun, I didn't like it at first because the initial abilities sucked but I like the one attack for my wizard where I can shoot things that look like galaxies and blow things up.

logged on when i got home from work with no issues. i rolled a monk and clicked my brains out. the monk has an ability (forget what it's called but you get it really early) that lets you teleport to the target and punch it. at one point i had a 84 string kill. makes the monk ridiculously fun to play. he is a foot fist murder machine. i stopped after i killed the skeleton king. everything was pretty smooth.

Back