DIABLO III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am fine with them being online play only but that's because it fits me. But I am sure if they make offline and/or private network play, they can gain more sales. And this online game require broadband connection and not any internet connection. On the otherhand, maybe their offline sales isn't as strong, so they eliminate it all together.

I think it's simply because offline play would allow manipulation of the game files, and they sure as hell can't have that happening when the real money auction house exists. Simple as that.

I think it's simply because offline play would allow manipulation of the game files, and they sure as hell can't have that happening when the real money auction house exists. Simple as that.

True enough. But I am sure they can do something that allow online and offline to be separate. Like have a dvd that allow offline play that you can't play online with and vice versa. But w/e. I've made my point and that doesn't really matter to me. I still prefer to play online anyway.

I'm not a big online gamer. I don't manipulate the files, I just don't care to play with other people. Never played the others online either.

Oh, and I'm currently at work...

Maybe when they stabilize online game, they'll start working on offline for you folks. This is after they finish PvP features of course. :lecture

oh well.

I got my barb to lev 10 and just killed skele king.
I got my wiz to lev 6, witch to 3, demon hunter to 3, monk to 3.

Server is offliine now. Won't be on until 1:30PM Pacific time, which is 4:30pm Eastern, which is 1 hour from now.

man...its been damn near 10 years since i last played diablo 2....i may get this....but alot of things have happened since i was in undergrad...house....accounting job....marriage and kids...where would i fit this in?!?!?!

what a terrible game. this is unacceptable. i can't believe some ppl are still defending this piece of crap

Back