Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVApgr1Mqto&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Dexter Season Six Tease[/ame]

SWEET! :rock

I think that was a Teaser for Season 5 :dunno Because nothing was shown or said about Season 5 Jordan Chase - Lumen - none of that :dunno

Why did they cut out Season 5 ???????????????????? In that Trailer Teaser

How much of a role will Lumen play in the next season, I find interesting. She knows, she is out there and IMO, that eventually, along with her stint for lust and Dexter's comfort level with her and that feeling they had may come back.

Yeah , does anyone know if Lumen is gunna be in season 6 for sure ?

Dexter needs a man buddy this season .

I am curious to see Matsukas buddy that interns in the Lab , he's probably just as big of a pervert as Matsuka :lol

With Harrison a tad older, it will interesting to see the dialogue between daddy and son - if any - and how he continues to juggle the duties of being a father, along with his dark passenger.

One things for sure; a-hole Quinn should count his blessings.

I'm sure though, Deb will be in for another un-happy ending with this relationship, as well.

There is no way Lumen is going to be in Season 6. She wouldn't have taken off at the end if she was going to come back. She was a one season plotline, and I am confident that we won't see her again.

What i got from that teaser is that maybe there is a dexter copycat, someone who is maybe continuing the bay harbor butchers work ..we heard "You made me this way" and we had dex on the table himself..that could be just a dream however.

Not so sure about that...

I remember reading somewhere (not sure where, but probably TVline, that she would be in season 6 because her character had been very popular. Now, she might just be a guest, thigs may have changed since this or it was just a rumor, but I'm sure I've read it in a serious place...

There is no way Lumen is going to be in Season 6. She wouldn't have taken off at the end if she was going to come back. She was a one season plotline, and I am confident that we won't see her again.

mos-def-dexter-slice.jpg

We just recently learned that Colin Hanks would have a major character arc appearing in all 12 episodes on the forthcoming sixth season of Showtime’s serial killer drama series Dexter, and now another name has surfaced for a major role. THR reports rapper turned actor Mos Def (Be Kind Rewind) will also have a multi-episode arc on the hit series. Production will begin in June with Mos Def playing a hardened ex-con who claims to have found religion yet seems to continually find himself surrounded by violence. Apparently Dexter will actually reveal the truth behind who this man really is behind the front. Meanwhile, the report also reveals Hanks’ character will be a man name Travis, the main nemesis of the sixth season and a highly intelligent ancient artifacts expert who is linked to a series of grisly murders in Miami. Sound good?

Collider.com

I'm a newcomer to Dexter. Just watched Seasons 1-5 in the past 2 weeks

Has anyone who came late to Dexter not watched it that way? :rotfl Gotta be the most addicting show on TV.

I just re-watched season 5, and it is amazing what a luxury it is to be able to go "Oh, this episode just ended? Let's pop on the next one!" Waiting a week during the season is the WORST.

:gah: Noooooo Mos def? Colin Hanks? WTF :gah:

What a sheeeeet casting job .:pfft:

Dude i've been rewatching every season over and over again , i don't watch regular TV at all , when i do sit on the couch , i watch Dexter :lol
Seriously too , my Girlfriend says geeezus you watching Dexter again ?

Yeah theres 5 seasons , thats alotta episodes :wink1:

:gah: Noooooo Mos def? Colin Hanks? WTF :gah:

What a sheeeeet casting job .:pfft:

If you're a fan of the show you should have faith in it. Who knows, maybe this will be Colin Hanks' breakout role? Mos def is good for what it sounds like they're casting him for.

If you're a fan of the show you should have faith in it. Who knows, maybe this will be Colin Hanks' breakout role? Mos def is good for what it sounds like they're casting him for.

Yeah i'll give it a shot , but i always see Colin Hanks as a Comedic actor :dunno

I just can't see him being serious , thats just me i guess .

Yeah i'll give it a shot , but i always see Colin Hanks as a Comedic actor :dunno

I just can't see him being serious , thats just me i guess .

I always seen John lithgow as a comedic actor ...until Dexter season 4.

Have faith in the casting.:wink1:

Not so sure about that...

I remember reading somewhere (not sure where, but probably TVline, that she would be in season 6 because her character had been very popular.

Really? Thats suprising, as the reaction to her character seemed to be overwhelmingly negative.

Back