Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like Hanks, I am not sure about Mos Def yet I must admit but Hanks I think is a good cast

I like him in everything I have seen so far and he has a pretty good mentor :lol

Wish there was some official Dexter 1:6...hunting down parts for a custom is so hard...

Ya ..it's really just the hands that cause the most trouble:gah:, but even if we got an official Dex i won't feel any regret for spending what i did on the custom figure ..as i'm confident no mass produced figure will ever top my custom, certainly not in the tailing anyway.

have you posted this anywhere, be interesting to take a peek hehe...I looked through a few custom threads and seems like theres quite a lot of sculpts out there right

have you posted this anywhere, be interesting to take a peek hehe...I looked through a few custom threads and seems like theres quite a lot of sculpts out there right

Well after Showtime's cease and desist's on almost everything dexter related on this site i'm keeping form posting any pictures of my custom on here ..but once i have my head painted i might send you a picture via pm:)

I always seen John lithgow as a comedic actor ...until Dexter season 4.

Have faith in the casting.:wink1:

True. And Ive always seen Julia Stiles as a crappy romantic comedy actress, .... until Dexter season 5 confirmed it.

Sometimes seemingly bad ideas really are bad ideas.

edward-james-olmos-dexter-slice.jpg

We’ve already heard that Mos Def and Colin Hanks would both join the sixth season of Showtime’s acclaimed series Dexter, and now yet another fine actor has joined the guest star line-up. The cable network has revealed that Edward James Olmos, star of such films as Blade Runner, Stand and Deliver and the series remake of Battlestar Galactica, will return to TV for an extended character arc on the series. Olmos will play a brilliant, charismatic professor of religious studies, but it’s not yet clear how he gets caught up in Dexter’s exploits in the forthcoming season. Production begins on May 25th in Los Angeles, and season six is slated to premiere sometime this fall on Showtime. I’m sure there’s plenty more guest stars to be revealed so stay tuned.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IXnlkgUwQ"]YouTube - ‪A message from Dexter‬‏[/ame]

I guess this is supposed to imply that we're getting back to basics. No side-kicks or Mr. Mom issues to deal with

Of course, it implies that they're getting back to basics, but with all the guest stars they've announced, I have a hard time believing that Dexter won't get into some zany hijinks with at least one of them.

Though it would be funny if Dex kills Colin Hanks in the premiere.

Back