Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished watching the series finale.

Well I would have slightly changed the ending......

SPOILER BELOW:

At the end when we see Dexter siting at his table looking @ the camera. The next shot would be Harry and Deb.

Harry - "Dexter, can't get use to your beard."

Deb - "Yeah Dex like who you trying to be Paul f#@$% Bunyan."

Dexter - Smiles then credits....

I should stick to my day job.......:lol

Just finished watching the series finale.

Well I would have slightly changed the ending......

SPOILER BELOW:

At the end when we see Dexter siting at his table looking @ the camera. The next shot would be Harry and Deb.

Harry - "Dexter, can't get use to your beard."

Deb - "Yeah Dex like who you trying to be Paul f#@$% Bunyan."

Dexter - Smiles then credits....

I should stick to my day job.......:lol

Only slightly? I would have changed seasons 5-8 :yuck

This show is over. It is no more. I disliked it by the end so much I sold my Dexter custom for a song.

Do-Re-Mi-Fa-SOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

My girlfriend and I just finished the series Saturday night with the final three episodes and today at work I got a good laugh when I shipped out an order to this customer:

23b82cf92318ac5b3dbee9cdab0905e3_zps15b8b85b.jpg

This isn't a joke. It's a pic of the shipping label of an actual business in Dexter, ME.

My girlfriend and I just finished the series Saturday night with the final three episodes and today at work I got a good laugh when I shipped out an order to this customer:

23b82cf92318ac5b3dbee9cdab0905e3_zps15b8b85b.jpg

This isn't a joke. It's a pic of the shipping label of an actual business in Dexter, ME.

:mwaha !!

Not that we need to beat a dead horse, but at least MCH acknowledged that the finale was crap (my words, not his)

“Liked it? I don’t think I even watched it,” Hall confessed to The Daily Beast of the show’s endgame. “I thought it was narratively satisfying — but it was not so savoury.
“I think the show had lost a certain amount of torque,” he added. “Just inherently because of how long we’d done it, because of the storytelling capital we’d spent, because our writers may have been gassed… Maybe some people wanted a more satisfying-maybe they wanted a happy ending for him, either a happy ending or a more definitive sense of closure.”

I don't know. sounds like he just gave in to the hate and said this to save face.
It was thanks to MCH that the Louis story line went nowhere (he was supposed to be a copycat killer, but Michael disapproved of that storyline)
And when this was airing he kept saying "i know some of the fans will not like it but this is the best ending"... Of course that could have been just Showtime telling him to say that, but he was pretty dismissive of the negative feedback that was going on around the time.

This does sound more fake to be honest,

Weeds ended poorly. Somehow Dexter ended even worse (and that's saying something, Weeds had a crappy ending).

So I've watched the first two episodes of Masters of Sex, which looks like it could be a decent series. But it's on Showtime so I'm dubious. It seems they don't know how to let a show run it's course and end when it's time.

Weeds last season was terrible, I'm on episode 5 or 6 of season 8

Californication has not ended yet, but the last two seasons have been awful. Seems like that show is going to have a terrible ending as well

Not that we need to beat a dead horse, but at least MCH acknowledged that the finale was crap (my words, not his)

If he really isn't sure he watched, what an absolute hack. Obviously, the whole creative force behind the show was pretty much phoning it in out of spite or lack of enthusiasm or both.

he kind of blames other people for the show sucking.

Yet here is Bucky talking about how they went to Michael from the very beginning with the ideas for season 8 so that he would approve :slap

Weeds last season was terrible, I'm on episode 5 or 6 of season 8

Weeds does not get any better. It just gets more and more stupid as each and every character gets more and more self-absorbed. The only one who comes out of it with any dignity is Andy, and possibly Doug. The finale was almost as unsatisfying as the Dexter finale.

Get out while you still can. I wish I could take back all the time I watched that POS after season 5.

I can't even watch Dexter ever again. It's just too depressing to see how great the first half of the show was, to the stinking turd it progressively became after season 4.

Back