Media Devil May Cry 5?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About damn time. Capcom is really getting their **** together. I hope Langdon is doing the voice and mocap.

Don't think it is. The report I posted seems to indicate it's this guy Nils Hogenstad...

Whatever... you know Dante is gonna be played by Troy Baker anyway. It's inevitable :lol

*********. I guess I'll shred my hopes for it then.

Ladies and gentleman, could this be our next Dante? :lol

13.jpg

https://www.nilshognestad.com/gallery/13/

more like every Capcom fan besides the Ace Attorney weebs

Did Dante come out of the closet on #4? When did He say he was gay? I could've sworn he was all about the *****.

Exciting news, nonetheless! This and Ninja Gaiden are my favorite action games ever. But I never played 4.

Did Dante come out of the closet on #4? When did He say he was gay? I could've sworn he was all about the *****.

Exciting news, nonetheless! This and Ninja Gaiden are my favorite action games ever. But I never played 4.

Bio just likes saying that :lol

I really dug DmC but I'm more than fine with it being a one off. A return to old school 80s rock-star Dante would certainly be a change from the dreary boring ****s leading 95% of the games that come out these days.

Without Langdon behind the character, I just can't care about it if he's got no part in it...

Bio just likes saying that :lol

Com awn. The only reason he went after trish was because she reminded him of his mom...HIS mom. Gay men love their mothers :lol Have you ever seen him kiss any of the female leads? i don't recall any :lol

:monkey3

Didn't he kiss Trish at the end of DMC1? Anyway in DMC 2 Lucia wasn't even a real person I think, hence why he didn't go for her and Lady and him were too traumatized at the end of DMC 3 so that ends that, though he was interested based on comments... DMC 4 doesn't mention much but it implies he is the ***** of Lady and Trish :lol at least Nero had Kyrie, and she's cute.

what about Vergil however?

Back