Media Devil May Cry 5?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd use the term metrosexual lol. Really focused on how his body and hair looks 24/7.

Didn't he kiss Trish at the end of DMC1? Anyway in DMC 2 Lucia wasn't even a real person I think, hence why he didn't go for her and Lady and him were too traumatized at the end of DMC 3 so that ends that, though he was interested based on comments... DMC 4 doesn't mention much but it implies he is the ***** of Lady and Trish :lol at least Nero had Kyrie, and she's cute.

what about Vergil however?

Did he? Or did he just cry on her?

He loves his brother very much :naughty:

This thread = :lol

Did not expect it to take this turn. :lol

You could say that about this whole forum, it can be quite random :lol but that's the charm of the internet really!

I think it's just inevitable for any Capcom related thread. Don't matter Dante is badass and is getting a new game. And I'm super gay about that :lol

I'd use the term metrosexual lol. Really focused on how his body and hair looks 24/7.
Eh, doesn't really need to focus on his body cause it's all muscled out due to Daddy Sparda. the hair though..
Did he? Or did he just cry on her?

He loves his brother very much :naughty:

I think it's just inevitable for any Capcom related thread. Don't matter Dante is badass and is getting a new game. And I'm super gay about that :lol
Dante said she was pretty and so on, I guess. He did shed a tear but that was it. And who doesn't love Vergil?

Also yeah inevitable for any Capcom game. Especially when the series is effectively 'love less' :lol

I wish I could eat nothing but pizza and milkshakes and be ripped as ****. Sadly pizza put on the pounds.

Com awn. The only reason he went after trish was because she reminded him of his mom...HIS mom. Gay men love their mothers :lol Have you ever seen him kiss any of the female leads? i don't recall any :lol

:monkey3

Neither has Chris Redfield...

LzkkRUv.gif

Even if he's gay, he's still a badass in my book man.

I hate that Bio is convincing people this is canon :lol

Last edited:
I don't think Dante's gay, (not that anything's wrong if he is) but Capcom already has their gay mascot with Chris Redfield. Clearly 100% gay.

Come to think of it, maybe Big Boss is gay.. :monkey3

Yeah I don't care about Chris's orientation. I wish they would just stop dancing around it and admit it.

To be fair Big Boss had Eva

either way Bio, if a friend of mine was here, she would kill you cause her ultimate fantasy is to get with Dante :lol

Neither has Chris Redfield...

LzkkRUv.gif

I hate that Bio is convincing people this is canon :lol

Come on now. You know I'm a 100% Chris x Piers shipper. Maybe ill move on to Dante x Chris. Hmmm :lol

I don't think Dante's gay, (not that anything's wrong if he is) but Capcom already has their gay mascot with Chris Redfield. Clearly 100% gay.

Come to think of it, maybe Big Boss is gay.. :monkey3

After Elsa and Captain America...big boss is next. Hashtag givebiggurbawrseaboyfriend

Yeah I don't care about Chris's orientation. I wish they would just stop dancing around it and admit it.

To be fair Big Boss had Eva

either way Bio, if a friend of mine was here, she would kill you cause her ultimate fantasy is to get with Dante :lol

:lol okay I'll stop :lol lets get on to talking where we think this game will fall in the DmC timeline...even though that matters about as much as Dantes sexual orientation :lol

Come on now. You know I'm a 100% Chris x Piers shipper. Maybe ill move on to Dante x Chris. Hmmm :lol

After Elsa and Captain America...big boss is next. Hashtag givebiggurbawrseaboyfriend

:lol okay I'll stop :lol lets get on to talking where we think this game will fall in the DmC timeline...even though that matters about as much as Dantes sexual orientation :lol

I was suspecting last night after this dropped, that this will be a "Donte" sequel. Although I wouldn't put money on it considering DmC was the worst selling game of the franchise.

DMC4 isn't the train wreck everyone makes out. Sure it's got massive problems, mainly the retarded backtracking on the 2nd half of the game. Nero is no MGS2 Raiden though when it comes to being irritating.

I was suspecting last night after this dropped, that this will be a "Donte" sequel. Although I wouldn't put money on it considering DmC was the worst selling game of the franchise.

DMC4 isn't the train wreck everyone makes out. Sure it's got massive problems, mainly the retarded backtracking on the 2nd half of the game. Nero is no MGS2 Raiden though when it comes to being irritating.

Yeah I doubt it will be reboot Dante. It will sell even worse and cause even more anger within the fanbase.

Dmc 4 is a good game. I actually like Nero. He's typical, but theres nothing wrong with him. And the only problem I have with the game, is the retread of areas...but even then...it's okay because you get to be Dante :dunno:

Yeah I doubt it will be reboot Dante. It will sell even worse and cause even more anger within the fanbase.

Dmc 4 is a good game. I actually like Nero. He's typical, but theres nothing wrong with him. And the only problem I have with the game, is the retread of areas...but even then...it's okay because you get to be Dante :dunno:

Yeah I bought the remaster of DMC4, and I completely changed my opinion on it. Nothing wrong with Nero honestly.

Yeah I bought the remaster of DMC4, and I completely changed my opinion on it. Nothing wrong with Nero honestly.

Anything different about the "vanilla" version? It felt like a chore finishing it, but I'm reading the reviews on Steam, and it seems like a hit. If I get it, I'll wait for the summer sale.

Anything different about the "vanilla" version? It felt like a chore finishing it, but I'm reading the reviews on Steam, and it seems like a hit. If I get it, I'll wait for the summer sale.

The vanilla version really doesn't have much in terms of extras. The remaster has three alternate outfits for everybody and you can play as Vergil, Trish and Lady.

Also PS3 of original DMC 4 version doesn't have trophies and DMC 4 Special Edition lacks multiple save slots, which can matter for some people like if you're sharing a system I guess.

Really that trophy thing is the only other thing, and it's weird since Uncharted, GTA IV and MGS 4 got trophy patches. :dunno:

Also PS3 of original DMC 4 version doesn't have trophies and DMC 4 Special Edition lacks multiple save slots, which can matter for some people like if you're sharing a system I guess.

Really that trophy thing is the only other thing, and it's weird since Uncharted, GTA IV and MGS 4 got trophy patches. :dunno:

The original PS3 poster child Resistance Fall of Man could have also been a good game to trophy patch. They could have just converted the Skill Point system to trophies like ND did with Uncharted Drakes Fortune and it's Medal Point system..

Insomniac really did the trophy thing before Trophies existed on Playstation systems via their Skill Points in the PS2 Ratchet games.

Which is strange since they were SO much later to the trophy party than Naughty Dog, starting only with Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time. But I agree on then notion of Skill Points, especially because it existed back in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!!

There's an update to the link in the original post that says the game probably isn't happening.

Back