Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleeper looks outstanding. Want!

Cost was $30 for the Sleeper, and about $24 per rifle, with each being $1 cheaper if you opt for white over black.
If you want links to his items, let me know. He doesn't have them all up for sale as he was reported by Bungie for copyright infringement. But he can upload any file at any scale.
He is also working on making me a full set of Kings Fall Raid Titan armour pieces so i can put together a 1/6 Raid Titan.

Yes, I'm still playing just got to 335 finally!

Nice. I am 334 on all three characters, but just need a 335 ghost to be 335 on my Titan, then i expect to get more 335 items to infuse up the Hunter and Warlock.

No, no, no..just no. Please don't tell me about this stuff. If I started its a bottomless pit.
I just realised I could put together a Challenge of Elders gear Warlock.
Aaaaahhhhh!!!

I've been playing a bit since the update. just need a 335 ghost shell to get to 335. if you guys are on Xbox one my gamertag is the same as my username. I'm always looking for more people to raid with.

also you can go to https://www.destinystlgenerator.com/ to download any parts from the game. I was thinking of making my titan one day but with a new baby coming the cost is a bit high. if you need parts uploaded to shapeways I can help.

No, no, no..just no. Please don't tell me about this stuff. If I started its a bottomless pit.
I just realised I could put together a Challenge of Elders gear Warlock.
Aaaaahhhhh!!!

Lol. If you want his details, let me know. First one is free to get you hooked...

I've been playing a bit since the update. just need a 335 ghost shell to get to 335. if you guys are on Xbox one my gamertag is the same as my username. I'm always looking for more people to raid with.

I finally got a 335 ghost last night. I was happy to finally get to max light. I just need to keep getting max gear to get all my spare armour levelled up.
I play with some people regularly and by their grace usually get one raid done per week. I seldom have time for anything else. If you add me "Glorious Sunset", maybe we can get something sorted if we are on together.

also you can go to https://www.destinystlgenerator.com/ to download any parts from the game. I was thinking of making my titan one day but with a new baby coming the cost is a bit high. if you need parts uploaded to shapeways I can help.

Nice. I shall keep you in mind.

Lol. If you want his details, let me know. First one is free to get you hooked...

I'll take his contact info. I would much rather build my own than wait for the stupid ThreeA figure to come out that has ugly Vanguard gear on lol.

Those guns are awesome in 1/6. I need a bunch of them now lol.

I finally got a 335 ghost last night. I was happy to finally get to max light. I just need to keep getting max gear to get all my spare armour levelled up.
I play with some people regularly and by their grace usually get one raid done per week. I seldom have time for anything else. If you add me "Glorious Sunset", maybe we can get something sorted if we are on together.

Nice. I shall keep you in mind.

Awesome man I'll add you. I was just checking out your character on destiny tracker and it looks like they have most of the parts you would need for your characters. the only problem with that site i posted is that it doesn't seem to have anything after the spring update so I can't get any of my spektar armor.

I'm looking forward to rise of iron. challenge of elders is getting a bit old.

Awesome man I'll add you. I was just checking out your character on destiny tracker and it looks like they have most of the parts you would need for your characters. the only problem with that site i posted is that it doesn't seem to have anything after the spring update so I can't get any of my spektar armor.

I'm looking forward to rise of iron. challenge of elders is getting a bit old.

Man, i love the whole game. I just started a whole new account to build three characters from scratch. I started a new Titan yesterday and i just broke level 20.

I did the same thing, I'm on Ps4 and after getting all 3 to 335, I started on xobxone, I have a friend on there I want to play with.
:lol

I just got updated file links for the amended black sleeper, plus a 110mm one/one synesthete and Hung Jury. The guy has also modelled a 1/6 ghost shell in ultra fine detail and i ordered that. I can't wait to get the black Sleeper Simulant.

I am so excited for this DLC. $30 isn't bad either. I was expecting $40 or $50 for everything that we are getting.

Back