Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah.

I am on Xbox One.
It was just in case you needed a hand duo-ing the levels to level up faster.
I have been helping out a fellow clan mate level up a new Warlock. He is the party leader in missions. He sets the toughest mission level he can, and i go in with a level 40 character of mine, blazing the trail and at the end of the mission, he gets the enhanced XP points, even if all he did was stay out of harms way behind me while i did most of the killing. We got him from Level 1 to Level 12 in a single game session of maybe three hours playing the story missions in order.
It's handier starting at the bottom as you can level up your subclasses as you go.

how do you join a clan or play with others? none of my friends have this game, so i was just wondering.

how do you join a clan or play with others? none of my friends have this game, so i was just wondering.

I joined a clan that were asking for new members on the Destiny XB1 Facebook group. Just look to see if there's a friendly group that are looking to help new players out. I re-ordered my friends list so it contained almost exclusively my clan members and have been playing only with them since i joined.
There's a PS4 group and a quick shufty shows many people looking to add new players to their rosters.

https://www.facebook.com/Destiny-PS4-770266839697095/timeline/

I joined a clan that were asking for new members on the Destiny XB1 Facebook group. Just look to see if there's a friendly group that are looking to help new players out. I re-ordered my friends list so it contained almost exclusively my clan members and have been playing only with them since i joined.
There's a PS4 group and a quick shufty shows many people looking to add new players to their rosters.

https://www.facebook.com/Destiny-PS4-770266839697095/timeline/

thanks for the link, i'll keep an eye out and see if i can play a few missions by myself to see if i can improve becsuse i dont want to get in anybody's way or ruin their game.

thanks, the game is still downloading snd its taking a long time but im looking forward to putting some time into this tomorrow.

thanks, the game is still downloading snd its taking a long time but im looking forward to putting some time into this tomorrow.

its going to consume your life man. also when you beat the first part of the game you'll get a weapon. keep it, that is all

its going to consume your life man. also when you beat the first part of the game you'll get a weapon. keep it, that is all

thanks man, i played the trial version yesterday and loved it. i dont know why i didnt get this game when it came out.

thanks man, i played the trial version yesterday and loved it. i dont know why i didnt get this game when it came out.

it was a pretty rocky start, Im still a little upset I lost all my gear I spent an entire year with, but this game is amazing now, so youre in for the perfect time

I'm currently a level 7 warlock, I love that I can use the energy blasts, assault rifle, and sniper rifle! (Love sniper shots!) so far this game is cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently a level 7 warlock, I love that I can use the energy blasts, assault rifle, and sniper rifle! (Love sniper shots!) so far this game is cool

It is indeed.
I popped some three of coins tonight and then netted me the Insurmountable skullfort, a Celestial Nighthawk, a Hawkmoon, and three 290-attack Light Beyond Nemesis(I would have far more preferred three different lids, but i'll take what i can get). Those will be *all* i spend my coins on from now on.

it was a pretty rocky start, Im still a little upset I lost all my gear I spent an entire year with, but this game is amazing now, so youre in for the perfect time
i started with a titan and got a ¿consumable? which boosted me from level 3 to 25, got a great armor and weapons upgrade.

i started with a titan and got a ¿consumable? which boosted me from level 3 to 25, got a great armor and weapons upgrade.

Yeah something of light, Im gunna use mine on a third character, been so hard running two, itll be nice to bump up my third a bit

It is indeed.
I popped some three of coins tonight and then netted me the Insurmountable skullfort, a Celestial Nighthawk, a Hawkmoon, and three 290-attack Light Beyond Nemesis(I would have far more preferred three different lids, but i'll take what i can get). Those will be *all* i spend my coins on from now on.

It was bugged for the first 7-8 hours after Xur sold them. I used 25 three coins and got 12+ Exotics, one every 2-3 coins. On Friday night I did it again but got 6 exotics from 25 three coins.

2 X Zhalo Supercell
2 X Telesto
Year 2 Suros Regime
Year 2 Hawkmoon
Year 2 4th Horseman
Year 2 Helms: Graviton, Nighthawk, Knucklehead, Skyburners and literally a ****load of year 2 armour.

Only thing I really want but didn't get was a Jade Rabbit.

It was bugged for the first 7-8 hours after Xur sold them. I used 25 three coins and got 12+ Exotics, one every 2-3 coins. On Friday night I did it again but got 6 exotics from 25 three coins.

2 X Zhalo Supercell
2 X Telesto
Year 2 Suros Regime
Year 2 Hawkmoon
Year 2 4th Horseman
Year 2 Helms: Graviton, Nighthawk, Knucklehead, Skyburners and literally a ****load of year 2 armour.

Before you you know it, you'll have it all. The thing that bugs me is how expensive the year one exotic engrams cost. I now for a lot of year two players, it's the only way to get some of the year one weapons(and so to u lock year two versions), but they still seem expensive to me.

Before you you know it, you'll have it all. The thing that bugs me is how expensive the year one exotic engrams cost. I now for a lot of year two players, it's the only way to get some of the year one weapons(and so to u lock year two versions), but they still seem expensive to me.

That Raid though looks way too time consuming and hard.
Those guys were playing straight for 9 hours.

That's not fun IMO. :lol

2 X Zhalo Supercell
2 X Telesto
Year 2 Suros Regime
Year 2 Hawkmoon
Year 2 4th Horseman

I got the Jade Rabbit, really powerful gun. Also got a really awesome fusion rifle Telesto

Back