Destiny (Bungie's new title)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't the beta code on the receipt for your preorder and you have to register on the bungie website? That's what I had to do.

No their was nothing on my order online. I emailed Gamestop and they said they would begin emailing them in next day or two?

Today, Destiny made page three of London's free newspaper, Metro. Just Goes to show video games have more credibility these days :yess:

I think more than anything, I am excited for the 4 chapters of story missions. I am anxious to see what the tale is behind all of this. Cannot wait to play this tomorrow after work.

Hmm...concerned now that GameStop have messed up somehow. Been reading about other people who pre-ordered from them getting nothing...

Edit, just got my ***-***-*** 9 digit code from them. :rock

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's just the Beta registration code, not the actual Beta code, you have to register the code on the Bungie website and later they will send you the code for download.

Didn't do the PSN download trick, can't get into Bungie's site, so by the time I finally get into the BETA (by the sounds of it, next week sometime) I will be massacred in 2 seconds by a 12 year old in Texas who has finished the BETA 24 times.

Depends on what you want to do, it has a standard multiplayer of course, but the best part is free exploration, story, and dungeon type thing.

Trying to login and use my code now, but looks like PSN is getting hammered.

Installing the beta now. Was a pain trying to get PSN to work since it's getting hammered right now.

10496047_346241358857700_2814536315068321307_o.jpg

I have an extra PSN PS4 Code ( EUROPE ONLY) :

CDJQ-Q2N8-22D8

Enjoy!:)

Just started by finishing creating my character. I have an extra PSN PS3 code (America Only):

LPM9-KHNP-EQMM

Last edited:
Back