Demonoid - 8" Original Character Resin Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph_Sutter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi freaks!

Today at 10am EST, my first Kickstarter Project went live!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ralphsutter/demonoid-original-character-unpainted-8-resin-bust

Scale.jpg
untitled.440.jpg

I am hoping to make my Demonoid character available as a resin bust/kit. The bust will be taken into production by Ownage and will be a whopping 8" tall! That's a lot of resin :) Ownage are the best distributors of 3D printed content, so you can rest assured that this print will be of the finest quality. No finishing work (but some slight assembly) required!

The print/bust will be taken into production in April (provided the project gets funded) and will ship in May. Kits/busts will ship in a brown box with custom foam padding to make sure the item delivers in the best shape imaginable.

The price for one bust is $120 + $20 for shipping (that's world wide).

Here's an image of a smaller (5" instead of 8") version of the 3D print on a lesser fidelity 3D printer:
Kit.jpg

I need 30 backers to make this happen! Help me make my dream come true! I would love to offer a series of my originally created creature designs as kits for you guys!

Thanks! I did not work on the film but did a ton of fan art for Labyrinth :) I'm currently working on a Ludo actually :)

Hi guys!

We're currently sitting at 33%, so we have a ways to go! I feel confident that we can make it happen :) Thanks again for all of the support! If you haven't pledged yet, please consider doing so :) Or at least share! https://kck.st/2Fm2wON

I wanted to give you guys a sense of what this guy could look like with some paint slapped on, so here's a quick render of Demonoid with a more traditional, Demon-esque paint up!

We're on our way there!
FB_IMG_1520950682039.jpg

Back