Statue Pure Arts: Original Stormtrooper 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG13712sm_2048x2048.png

IMG13713sm_2048x2048.png

IMG13714sm_2048x2048.png

IMG13715sm_2048x2048.png

IMG13716sm_2048x2048.png

IMG13733sm_2048x2048.png

IMG13734sm_2048x2048.png

IMG13735sm_2048x2048.png

IMG13736sm_2048x2048.png

sizingsm.png

For the first time, Pure Arts is collaborating with talented artist and prop maker, Andrew Ainsworth, from Shepperton Design Studio on a brand new art project. Andrew Ainsworth is the maker of the Original Stormtroopers, the iconic characters for the very first Star Wars Movie in 1976, A New Hope.

The making-of this artwork was challenging and demanded the mastering of high-sculpting and painting techniques. Using the original model of the actual character, our team worked hard to create a 1/3 scale version of the Original Stormtrooper, reproducing the original designs, appearance, and color of the screen-used helmets. We are committed to reproduce every flaw and imperfection of the Original Stormtrooper to capture the most accurate replica possible.

Standing at 63 cm (25 in) tall, the white Original Stormtrooper is the perfect piece of movie history and also has the signature on the base of Andrew Ainsworth.

Pre-order this exclusive, limited piece of art today!

Scale: 1/3
Material: Polyresin
Price: ?1249 (charged in equivalent USD $1390)
Quantity: Made to Order
Estimated Delivery: Sept-Oct 2020
Payment plan: Available up to 10 months with a 20% deposit
Early bird discount of 10% if ordered before end of Jan 10, 2020
First 100 orders will get an exclusive concept print!

**Photos show prototype. Final product may differ.**

THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE UK & EUROPE.
If you place a pre-order for the Original Stormtrooper and your shipping address is not in the UK or in Europe, the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
Product & Package Information
Open tab

Qty: 1 statue
Figure Height: 25 in (63 cm)
Figure Width: 9.6 in (24.5cm)
Figure Depth: 8 in (20.5cm)
Figure Weight: 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg)

?️2019 Shepperton Design Studios
True to the original Stormtrooper costume made by Andrew Ainsworth at Shepperton Design Studios, London, 1976. www.originalstormtrooper.com. All Rights Reserved.

Link to Pure Arts' web site.

Not a bad looking trooper. However, at this scale, I would expect the blaster to have the pull lever.

Last edited:
looks pretty good. for some reason I'm getting 90s toy vibes, i.e the original Power Rangers toys. Which isn't a bad thing, I love good 90s toys. Something about that cheap plastic crap that I love to collect, hahaha!

I don't do statues and this is too big (my chosen scale is 1/6) anyway, but it does look quite nice. Helmet is very accurate although I almost want to say it looks a hair small. That could be my imagination though. Belt looks to be riding too low so I wonder if that can be moved...and given it's an OT stormtrooper the belt should also be half canvas, not sure if they intend to change that.

JKNO: so that is a custom statue? The helmet looks AMAZING! Was that via a Facebook store?

Sorry for not answering earlier, I have some serious family problems and in the past weeks didn't visit online media that much. If you mean the 1/3 Stormtrooper from my image above, that is from a RPF run years ago, and the helmet is scanned and scaled down from the SFS Stormtrooper helmet, thus making it very accurate.

Back