Delorean 1 vs delorean 2 vs delorean 3, which will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Han Solo

Super Freak
Reaction score
All 3 versions were slightly different. Which one will u buy if Hot Toys releases all 3 versions?

I think I would buy the second one because it is my favourite of the films. Also prefer the second Marty.

I have the first one on preorder with an NRD so I'm getting it. Price and space concerns means I won't get any others but if I could I would have gotten the Part II version since the wheels fold down so you have more display options.

Would be cool to have one from each movie, I think I will only get the 1st one. Would love to get the second one though and mount it somehow.

I had preordered the Delorean V1 but I canceled it once the prototype of V2 was shown at SDCC. I figure if I'm going to spend this much I should get the one that I want the most. And consequently V2 looks to have the most display options of the two, or at least one would assume with the fold in tires. Just my personal preference. Good question by the way! :)

I just watched all 3 episode again. Tot the first and second piece looks really nice. Considering getting the second piece too as I grew up with bttf2 with the Hover board and stuff. And could engrave a small metal piece to set this piece saying "where we are going, we don't need roads"

Only thing I see that will be bad for me is the price for the second will be much more than the first over here. Probably a few hundred dollars more overall.

Honestly I like the look of the DeLorean from the third film a lot with the time circuits on the dashboard and the white wall tires but I wouldn't want it as the only representation of it in my collection. I'd probably pick the second version because of the hover conversion mode and Mr. Fusion.

I dont think 2nd version will be too much higher in price for a plastic base n fold up wheels. I'm 4 payments in on 1st version half way there cant wait to see it in person. I doubt i'll buy the 2nd version and be happy with the 1 i hope ha ha.. Time Fly's and our Delorean's will be here in no Time. I Cant wait :impatient:...

Back