Decals for figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well omagro made them and I made contact with corrode. Just waiting on feedback as he said he was busy but if.it was easy he would do it. I normally get more than one in case of mishaps so could potentially get a few and then send you one like omagro. Could just pay shipping. Unless you know any people who can put them into sticker form?

Sorry to bump this but is there anyone else who knows someone who can do the decals? Not having much luck! (on here or local places).

I got the inkjet waterslide transfer paper, but I think I'm gonna try return it and get the laser version. The resolution may be a little better, I'll run some tests tomorrow.

Here is the example I did with regular paper and a inkjet printer.

Here is the set of decals, I'm throwing some extras.

I got the inkjet waterslide transfer paper, but I think I'm gonna try return it and get the laser version. The resolution may be a little better, I'll run some tests tomorrow.

Here is the example I did with regular paper and a inkjet printer.

Here is the set of decals, I'm throwing some extras.

That looks pretty good like that.
Gives it the worn look.
You wouldn't want it too bright and vibrant.

Yeah looks good. Can those be taken off without damaging the helmet (in case you change your mind). Surprised graphics companies can't do it.....or can't be bothered

Back