Media Death Stranding: a Kojima Productions game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
davidbowiemetatgear.jpg

mg2ss_avatars.jpg

He wasn't like that in the earlier days, he used to let his games do the talking. I've been following Kojima's promotional angles since he became famous (after MGS1) and in the earlier days, he was much more humble even when he had big ideas. I think he changed during the development of MGS4, there's certainly an undercurrent of self-loathing in that game that certainly came out of nowhere.
I figured as much, cause I noticed a lot of changes post-MGS 4.

...also it's creepy how he got Eva's look from Bowie, and hell, other women too :cuckoo:

oh gee I wonder what **** Kojima di-

Will-Ferrell-Confused-Stare.gif

k thx bai! (damn it ryan)

Hey, I'm just offering suggestions. Like the game? Want a token to commemorate your love for whatever the heck this is? Now wait no more and get these and display him with boundless pride!

He SO wants to be in Hollywood it's disgusting. Hayter was right on the money. Let him continue to make artsy fartsy games that him and his group of yes men massage his ego along with the social media slime until he retires. And with retirement mandatory in Japan and how long he takes to build games... he'll only do 3-4 games and then he's done.

He SO wants to be in Hollywood it's disgusting. Hayter was right on the money. Let him continue to make artsy fartsy games that him and his group of yes men massage his ego along with the social media slime until he retires. And with retirement mandatory in Japan and how long he takes to build games... he'll only do 3-4 games and then he's done.

Avoid reading the next paragraph if you don't wanna get massively pissed off..

Apparently, Kojima is also taking ideas from Redus to incorporate into his character/story. I forgot where I read that butt it's on a recent article on Gamespot maybe. It's funny because he never treated his English cast that royally prior to MGSV.

Makes me wonder a lot more on Kojima. Why take cues from Redus and not from say, Hayter when he still worked on MGS ?

Avoid reading the next paragraph if you don't wanna get massively pissed off..

Apparently, Kojima is also taking ideas from Redus to incorporate into his character/story. I forgot where I read that butt it's on a recent article on Gamespot maybe. It's funny because he never treated his English cast that royally prior to MGSV.

mkQIuFT.jpg

Why am I not surprised. The guy that plays redneck Clint Eastwood and barely speaks on a monster show KNOWS good writing! He's sold out, it's crystal clear :lol

I guess he'll just lillypad from B level actor over and over from Sutherland, Reedus, etc. I guess he'll be his Deniro to Kojima, since Kojima is billed as the Scorsese of gaming basically...

Back