Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm pretty bored with superhero flicks already, it seems to be Hollywood's default position of recent years. Put men/woman in costumes and get them in front of the green screen, then watch the $$$ roll in.
Same but Deadpool feels special. It shouldn’t exist or work but it does and I love it.

Yeah, I'm pretty bored with superhero flicks already, it seems to be Hollywood's default position of recent years. Put men/woman in costumes and get them in front of the green screen, then watch the $$$ roll in.
It's been over ten years, shells!

I hope it starts out with Wolverine going against Hulk sometime after the events of Age of Ultron, before Sakaar, when Hulk couldn't change back to Banner.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't go the Spider-Man route actually. I know Tom Holland is kinda winding down in that role, but I gotta imagine it would have been cheaper than getting Jackman back. Even with Sony holding on to Spidey.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't go the Spider-Man route actually. I know Tom Holland is kinda winding down in that role, but I gotta imagine it would have been cheaper than getting Jackman back. Even with Sony holding on to Spidey.
Having Deadpool riff on having to deal with Sony during his MCU debut would have been comedy gold lol.

Jackman posted this....
wolverinecowl.jpg

I wonder how many of the Fox-verse will come back between DP3 and SW. And how many HT will make. 2024-2025-2026 is gonna kill me. ROTS Anniversary, probably Tron 3, FF, The Klawng Dynasty, all the Fox Memberies, maybe by then they'll have upgraded their technique for a Tobey-Man; God...

I wonder how many of the Fox-verse will come back between DP3 and SW. And how many HT will make. 2024-2025-2026 is gonna kill me. ROTS Anniversary, probably Tron 3, FF, The Klawng Dynasty, all the Fox Memberies, maybe by then they'll have upgraded their technique for a Tobey-Man; God...
Rots? As in the best Star Wars movie ever made? Hell yea. And I really want a 1/4th scale Tobey Spider-Man . That’s something I would love dearly

Rots? As in the best Star Wars movie ever made? Hell yea. And I really want a 1/4th scale Tobey Spider-Man . That’s something I would love dearly
2025 is the 20th Anniversary, and personally I'm going to need them all. As I've said before I tend to go for the "ultimate" looks, which is why I always wait for the last appearance of a character to get their dolly. I still haven't bought a Fury because I keep waiting in vain for SLJ to wear the blue super spy suit... I skipped on the ROTS Anakin and Obi before, but I'll need them now. The thing is, besides those two getting reissues and upgrades, there's too much they can do with it. Palpatine, Grievous, Vader (with crispy Hayden head), a Dooku re-issue maybe, a new Cody, maybe another Padme to reuse the sculpt, and dunno what else. It's going to be pricey for sure. Then you add FF, Avengers 5, Tron 3 probably, InArt in general, and also DP3 at the tail end of 2024, and then in 2026 Secret Wars and maybe Doctor Strange 3 and wew! Secret Wars in general is going to be the swan song of the Fox-Verse and 00s Marvel in general, so if you have any wants from there, that's their only chance. Stewart/McKellen, McAvoy/Fassbender, maybe Gruffudd, and who knows what else. I don't want to think about it...

As for Tobey-Man I passed on him because I didn't like how they still haven't fixed the glove section. The hands being plastic and separate from the fabric suit makes it feel cheap to me. I'm hoping that when he inevitably returns for Secret Wars and gets another dolly, they'll have come up with a new system.

Tough times ahead. I thought focusing on just Star Wars and Marvel with some one-offs would make things easier, but boy was I wrong...

Back