Deadpool PF - Gallery shows two heads - which is it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jroug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Big problem here - the Deadpool EX gallery shows two headsculpts - 1 is the over-rendered Bianchi-diamond-eyes version, the other is the more trad "classic" style. Huge Deadpool fan, but do not care for the diamond eyes sculpt & will not buy for that reason. If classic head is included, I'm there. What's up, Sideshow?

Big problem here - the Deadpool EX gallery shows two headsculpts - 1 is the over-rendered Bianchi-diamond-eyes version, the other is the more trad "classic" style. Huge Deadpool fan, but do not care for the diamond eyes sculpt & will not buy for that reason. If classic head is included, I'm there. What's up, Sideshow?

Both ex & reg have both heads. The EX is the rubber chicken.

Alex, PM me if you guys are gonna do an X-force version? The other head reminds me of it.

Alex, PM me if you guys are gonna do an X-force version? The other head reminds me of it.

Always a possibility of course! Unfortunately, I'm not in the 'inner circle' of knowledge when it comes to future collectibles.

-SideshowAlex

Back