DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Looks to be the one with open hands, judging by the pictures from the Toyark:

That sucks cause I want the closed fists one. Oh well, thanks anyways. Just gonna grab BW loose on ebay.

In regards to Australian sales of the Arkham Knight Red Hood figure:
"At this time we have not received an information regarding this product becoming available in our stores.
We suggest keeping an eye on our website.
We do apologize for not being able to provide further information regarding this product."
So basically nothing new. Shame, but that's probably to be expected.

That Arkham 5 pack with Bruce Wayne is a MUST for me as a fan of the franchise.

I thought I had attached an image of Clayface packaged, but it's not showing. Trying to figure out how to attach images atm. Please help! I've tried adding the image using the attach image, but it isn't working.

Have you hosted the image first? Using an image hosting site such as Photobucket?

Last edited:

It looks like the link worked. Terrible iphone pic that I hurriedly took when I got home. I'll do photos out of package with a good camera when work isn't so busy. I'm really happy with the figure, he is massive, though only slightly taller than Grundy, he is an overall bigger figure, especially with the elongated extra arms attached.

If you hated the ice crystals of the prototype, they are still there making him look a bit like Doomsday. He comes with a second attachable arm that we were never shown, that is a half morphed, stretched Joker arm, and the texture of this is soft rubber, which is a nice touch.

Both the Joker head and the Clayface head sculpts are excellent, and the Clayface head's Jaw is articulated. I've counted 15 pts of articulation.

Overall, I think he is an amazing figure, and he looks waaaay better in person than the pics of the proto ever did. If you've collected the whole line, or just love massive figures (he is the biggest 7 inch scale fig I own, and I have Grundy, the New 52 Darkseid and NECA's Alien Queen) I'd definitely recommend getting him!

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag157/darkness_is/IMG_02591_zpsrdq0exz3.jpg Another picture, out of package, with my others in the background for a point of reference.

Awesome! I always love seeing the first in-package pictures :D

It's a shame after all this wait that he wasn't changed to look more game accurate (mostly just removing the ice crystals) but never mind. He still looks great! The stretched out Joker arm looks a little weird, and not from the game at all, but nice that they added it as an extra I guess.

Does he still have the Joker head underneath the Clayface head?

Hope you don't mind ArkhamInmate, but I've attached the pics here for people to see without using the links :)

Thanks sfa, I'm still a bit hopeless with the pics. You can't see in those atrocious photos, but it does have the sword slot. It fits in really nicely. The sword is a bit less flimsy than the one that actually came with Talia as well, so doesn't feel like it will break really easily (although, if he fell back on it, it would of course snap, as he weighs about 4kg!). The Joker head is underneath, the Clayface head just slips on over the top.

This is the priciest deluxe they have ever done, but I really think they went all out with the extras, making it worth the steep price tag. Though not game accurate , like at all...it's still an AWESOME figure, and I think a really cool design for the character. Though I am one of the most posi collectors out there, I'm almost never disappointed with these things...

No worries!

Yeah he definitely looks like an awesome figure despite not being entirely game accurate. I especially like the attachable scythe arm.

What?!? Clayface is shipping? I thought he was pulled for improvements? I know I had my pre-order cancelled because he was going to be solicited later. DCC is really screwing with retailers lately. First with the Two-face being pulled just as he was shipping out and now Clayface. Huh.

He does look great though. Glad to finally have him coming out.

One question I've had, does the Joker head fit on a Arkham Joker? Might be a nice way to display one of the extra Jokers I've gotten from multipacks.

I don't have an Arkham Joker to test it on. The Joker head is not "technically" removable, but it is on a balljoint. The only problem would be, that if you took the Joker head off there would be nothing to attach the actual Clayface head to. The Clayface head fits over the top, similar to how the mask fits on the head of the New 52 Lex Luthor or the mask on the Thrasher suit Batman, if you have either of those figures.

How did you get it already?

My LCBS is supppsed to have it for me when it comes out but that could be any time now.

I bought it from the Australian online retailer Popculcha. The price on their will seem hectic to anyone in the US, but that is pretty standard for something that big down here. I went on there last Monday to see when they were projecting he would release and it said In Stock. I even called them up to check it wasn't an error or anything! I don't know how they got them so early, especially since we are usually behind the rest of the world here in Australia. It mustn't be too far away for everyone else by now.

Back