DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

I didn't know the Bruce Wayne was in a pack! I guess it makes sense considering how they displayed them all. I'm really not interested in any more Batmen, besides the Arkham Knight one, so I will have to get him from ebay the way I did Copperhead. The only thing I found disappointing was the lack of any kind of Deluxe reveal. I'm still hoping there will be a realllly badass Man Bat in Arkham Knight...

I'm a little let down by the reduced articulation on Lady Shiva. I was hoping for something closer to Copperhead.

First time posting here, but I've lurked around for a little bit. Is it possible to order the Red Hood figure internationally? Not sure where I can get it from in Australia.

Cheers bro, though I'm referring to the GameStop-exclusive Red Hood from Arkham Knight; I don't have a store in my area and I'm not sure if it'll ship here or not. Sorry I didn't specify earlier man.

I'm in Aus, and you may just have to suck it up and get it from ebay...If it's anything like the special 89 Batman 7 inch that NECA did that was strictly tied to the special edition blu ray, it won't come out over here. The only thing is they might get it with the pre-orders at EB, as Gamestop is their parent company? A long shot, but might be work an enquiry.

Fair enough, good advice; I've sent out an inquiry to their website, so if I get any updates on the situation I'll post them here.

Wow! Nice figures. I like Bruce Wayne but we will have to buy the pack of 5 batman... uff

Arkham Figures Update: PixelDan did an interview with DC Collectibles at Toy Fair 2015 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb4962Q-fv4); aside from all the great news about the Batman: The Animated Series line and the DC Icons line, we got an interesting comment on the status of the Arkham figures (Go from 2:48).
"It's gonna be a big celebration of Arkham all year long... there are some secret stuff we can't talk about yet, not 'till June, but in there there's gonna be a lot more stuff coming. But we're also gonna be celebrating ALL of the Arkham games."

Possibly the best news at Toy Fair for me.

According to one of the display stands at TF 15' in these pictures, Batman and Scarecrow are being released in April while Harley and Arkham Knight are being released in June.

^ Over at figures.com, the card reads batman, scarecrow and Harley coming in april and only arkham knight in june. my guess is they are waiting till after the game release to bring him out because he might contain a potential spoiler?? like what they did with the origins collectors edition.

link to image:
DC Collectibles - Figures Photo Gallery

Can anyone tell what the mask Scarecrow is holding is supposed to be of?

Hate the face on the Bruce Wayne, not sure why

Can anyone tell what the mask Scarecrow is holding is supposed to be of?

Upon looking at it from as many angles as I could find, it doesn't seem like anything we've seen in screenshots before; it looks like it could fit over Scarecrow's head, so I would suggest an alternate sp00ky mask.

It looks like a "Joker" mask of some sort, with the diamond marks over the forehead

In this video here at around the 2:52 mark, you can see in the top left hand corner the new style packaging for the Arkham Knight figures. Looks like Batman, Scarecrow and Harley all packaged up.

what I want to know is, in the Arkham Five pack, which Origins figure is it? The original series 1 with the closed fists or the Origins four pack with the open grip hands on the Batman.

Back