DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

With all the respect, excuse me people but you discuss useless things in my opinion. Instead of enjoy this awesome complete series in that quality with extra or not I see discussion about little marginal stuff. xDDD What we should say in Italy then? Blu Ray are not even available in our language... ^^""

Enjoy what you have, you're way more lucky than European fans.

DISCLAIMER: Again, Im not judging your discussions, sorry if that bothers you but Im sure other people think the same of me here :)

Is there a eurpean version of this available on DVD, or do I need a multiplayer?

Justice League Superman and Flash have been pushed back to the 20th now. This feels familiar...[emoji58]

Dang it! I have a friend in the States who offered to get the figures for me in the end, he's coming for the Holidays. This date being pushed back is going to be a nuisance.

Thanks for the head´s up!

Dang it! I have a friend in the States who offered to get the figures for me in the end, he's coming for the Holidays. This date being pushed back is going to be a nuisance.

Thanks for the head´s up!

I've read elsewhere it's the 28th now.

I'll just wait for the figures to be released, as God intended, to the specialty market with accessories.

I watched the episode The Cat And The Claw, I noticed the theme of Catwoman is similar to the one for her in The Dark Knight Rises; which makes me firmly believe the Nolanator used BTAS for some inspiration.

I've read elsewhere it's the 28th now.

I'll just wait for the figures to be released, as God intended, to the specialty market with accessories.

2p7xj0.jpg

20181218_200439.jpg

I think Harley is jelous...

Another custom complete! This one is 100% inspired by the great, zelu.
1568f6bfb7507bcb0004eac08c9684d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

How did you fit Ras Al Ghul cape into Batman neck? tried but is too wide...:slap

Last edited:

@Guillalite - You just need to heat the cape up first and then slip it on. I like to use a space heater and it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes.

Could anyone possibly help me with obtaining a Christmas Joker, preferrably new? Without asking for a ridiculous ammount of money? Please PM me if you can help. thanks!

@Guillalite - You just need to heat the cape up first and then slip it on. I like to use a space heater and it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes.
Yes,made it, Thanks!!

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

Great! Just like that, 2 new customizers are born. [emoji28]
No problem, guys! [emoji846]

Hey guys- should we be at all worried that the Batcycle was announced to come out in August 2019, but is not listed in the new August solicits? [emoji53]

Hey guys- should we be at all worried that the Batcycle was announced to come out in August 2019, but is not listed in the new August solicits? [emoji53]
I hope not, I'm super excited about it, the batcycle is awesome and I think it will come with a poseable cape, which is something really cool to add and different to the boring capes we use to get(shame that big cape in the expresions pack).

I hope not, I'm super excited about it, the batcycle is awesome and I think it will come with a poseable cape, which is something really cool to add and different to the boring capes we use to get(shame that big cape in the expresions pack).

Don't remind me of that big cape that was removed from the Batman Expressions Pack! I was so excited for it, and then so disappointed when they removed it from that item!

I just received my JL Set.

They really feel like incomplete figures and were rushed to meet the DC Universe streaming service.
Its surprising they didn't give any accessories to these figures, like Hawkgirl's mace, Green Lantern's lantern, or even a batarang. Display stands would have been nice since Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl have tiny feet that make it impossible for them to stand alone. My Superman's joints were very loose, to the point where he was easily bending over.

20181228_164944.jpg

20181228_173619.jpg

Back