DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Anyone have remove the hat from the christmas joker head?

Just modded my Bruce Wayne head. Can anyone spot the differences?
B61_B56_C5_471_A_4_BDC_8_F98_0965_AEF7_CDF7.jpg

BA1_A202_B_9_E59_4_E55_AE01_1_C9_C0761528_B.jpg

C01_BE7_A0_42_AF_4_F57_9_CAC_193_D0829_F435.jpg

You added white to the eyes. Looks good.

Yes!! Drilled the head alittle too so it sits lower. If anyone is curious I used a 7/32 drill bit. Was able to keep the elasticity of the neck peg hole but made it much deeper.

Finally setted up my Harley/Joker army :D They looks fatastic togheter IMHO :D

Sorry for the horrible quality, my phone sux ^^"

P_20180831_101356.jpgP_20180831_115139.jpg

Just modded my Bruce Wayne head. Can anyone spot the differences?

LOL sorry if I go off topic dude, but the Rick and Morty stuff on the bg is just too epic! xDDD
(Good job with Wayne head btw ;))

Has anyone here tried customizing the Penguin figure as to where his Monocle is colored in but with the singular black dot for the eye like how it is in the show? It bothers me that the figure just has a clear one, from far away it looks like he's not even wearing a monocle, otherwise the sculpt is perfect

I did a bit of editing to a stock photo of the figure to simulate what it might look like since I'd definitely not try to customize my own without buying a second one first but from how it could possibly look I really prefer it over what we got -

1 a penguin.jpg

Has anyone here tried customizing the Penguin figure as to where his Monocle is colored in but with the singular black dot for the eye like how it is in the show? It bothers me that the figure just has a clear one, from far away it looks like he's not even wearing a monocle, otherwise the sculpt is perfect

I did a bit of editing to a stock photo of the figure to simulate what it might look like since I'd definitely not try to customize my own without buying a second one first but from how it could possibly look I really prefer it over what we got -

View attachment 425234

This is mine20180903_141603.jpg

I've recently watched Batman: Subzero and oh man, Mr.Freeze.. Can't help but feel for him. Jeez, that last scene of him finding out his wife has been cured was too much man. Not to mention that episode in the first season of BTAS, and his demise in Batman Beyond, he's seemingly tragic.

LOL sorry if I go off topic dude, but the Rick and Morty stuff on the bg is just too epic! xDDD
(Good job with Wayne head btw ;))

Thanks! Hehe gotta keep occupied at work. Need some wubba lubba dub dub

View attachment 425234

85201a3b9bba5673f6bff928de269314.jpg
3a9f71925f10822711bc00f5586c6f03.jpg

I've recently watched Batman: Subzero and oh man, Mr.Freeze.. Can't help but feel for him. Jeez, that last scene of him finding out his wife has been cured was too much man. Not to mention that episode in the first season of BTAS, and his demise in Batman Beyond, he's seemingly tragic.

Heart of Ice was the first episode I remember seeing. It aired on the day after the first airing of On Leather Wings (which I think was the second episode I saw). Even as an eleven year old boy, the tragedy of Mr. Freeze’ character fascinated me. I’d never known a villain to be so vulnerable and have such depth. I was instantly hooked on this series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe that the head sculpts from Kenner are still better than most of these figures.

This Bruce Wayne head is lightyears better than the one in this series.

header.jpg

View attachment 425234

Hey if you don’t want to risk your only penguin figure Im sure you can use a white sticker or paper and stick it on to monocle. I’m going to try it and I’ll post the results

Not perfect but reversible.

AF5_CD65_A_E1_B1_482_F_9_C42_CE24_EDADE300.jpg

B493_D174_6295_4_B4_E_A951_A36_E21101_CB3.jpg

Okay just redid it and moved the pupil alittle farther up.
DA6_C5493_39_B5_4_D44_A744_046_C1_B7_B2_F13.jpg

Okay I think I’m finally satisfied

879_E6_CB6_E463_4594_8_A94_525_DEC869_BF5.jpg

Last edited:

I dont think this has been mentioned, but regarding the harley expressions pack, which harley is it? Is it the one with the changeable head or the other one? Also does the changeable head version work with the fish head accessory.

Has anyone tried a googly eye on that Penguin?

I can't believe that the head sculpts from Kenner are still better than most of these figures.

This Bruce Wayne head is lightyears better than the one in this series.

View attachment 425504

I disagree with you there. I don’t think that statement is true at all. I think a lot of people look back at the Kenner figures with nostalgia glasses on. When compared with the Kenner figures, the DCC figures are superior in my opinion. Sure, the DCC one’s are far from perfect, but they’re closer to the source material than a lot of the Kenner figures.

17BE9507-0056-41A8-8E9B-0180170507ED.jpg63DDE3BC-3D9C-43E8-8701-7B3A00977C61.jpg9D895691-9DBC-415E-B77C-D32988E90169.jpg0DF8858F-55D2-4C0B-853B-A89D613D6EC9.jpg

Nice comparison pics..amazing how figures can change in accuracy with better technology :lol

Back