DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Sorry, I don’t have one, but I have a feeling you’ll have to pay...
0d7493b3e399e098f90240f2abfe0a73.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, wouldn't surprise me.

Guys I'm looking to buy BTAS Scarecrow and Mr. Freeze bust by Diamond Select. Does anyone have it for sale?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

b911e0aad8293d85ead9a3bff1b40a52.jpeg

I just got this beast .. I unreal .. and huge ..!! But I have not words .. to tell you guys how amazing this is ...

Wow! That plane is hugh! Cool u got it!!

I can't believe that the head sculpts from Kenner are still better than most of these figures.

This Bruce Wayne head is lightyears better than the one in this series.

View attachment 425504
What ever you’re smoking I’ll take some haha!

Anyway I guess no one does have and BTAS or BTNA for Trade do they?

What ever you’re smoking I’ll take some haha!

Anyway I guess no one does have and BTAS or BTNA for Trade do they?

Which are you looking for? Aside from the few cases like the GCPD set, they're all pretty much still available online from places like BBTS.

As far as Kenner/DCC, I will say when it comes to sculpts like Bruce, I don't like one over the other and in some cases, I do prefer Kenner (Poison Ivy, Clayface if you can count him).

c339ffdbaeb33c33ab075d677ef5e5b6.jpg
a6faf1aee0eb601ae5db34c2b1f74743.jpg

Got this Two beauty’s today ..

Me too. Received my first three BTAS.

Batman
Batmobile
Batwing

I’m really surprised of the size of the Batwing. Compared to the characters, it was much bigger than the 89 one that was pretty compact. I’m sure that a 1/6 89 batwing would have not be much more bigger than this BATS batwing.
Anyway very cool!

What a pity that HT did not made a 1/6 or even a 1/12 batwing... when i look at the Toynami, this is just pure perfection!!!:thud:

But anyway back to the BTAS!
I think that i gonna pick up the joker, Robin and Harley and stop with these «*essentials*»

So, I'm planning to collect only BTAS figures and not BTNA but I really dig Roxy Rocket and the Superman / Lois pack. Do they fit well with TAS designs or are they very different?

would you mix up the two lines?

Me too. Received my first three BTAS.

Batman
Batmobile
Batwing

I’m really surprised of the size of the Batwing. Compared to the characters, it was much bigger than the 89 one that was pretty compact. I’m sure that a 1/6 89 batwing would have not be much more bigger than this BATS batwing.
Anyway very cool!

What a pity that HT did not made a 1/6 or even a 1/12 batwing... when i look at the Toynami, this is just pure perfection!!!:thud:

But anyway back to the BTAS!
I think that i gonna pick up the joker, Robin and Harley and stop with these «*essentials*»

Finally ... someone agreed..

This is perfection .. I’m happy for you I still can’t believe how huge it’s ...

For me the ultimate holy grail will be a 1/6 hot toys batwing I have been wanting for years
07795f2cd5b07a6445be45b3450eec93.png

It would have been bigger that this animated batwing ...

Finally ... someone agreed..

This is perfection .. I’m happy for you I still can’t believe how huge it’s ...

For me the ultimate holy grail will be a 1/6 hot toys batwing I have been wanting for years
07795f2cd5b07a6445be45b3450eec93.png

It would have been bigger that this animated batwing ...

Right. Based on the scale of the miniatures and the full size cockpit created for the movie, the '89 Batwing would have a wingspan of approximately 35 feet, which in 1/6 would be a little under 6 feet, so about twice as wide as DCC's animated toy is long.

Ok so it would had been huge!!!:horror but so cool!!!
In 1/12 it was perfect!

The 1/8 Toynami does not seem so big compared to their Batmobile...

Even if i never could afford a Toynami Batmobile i was never frustrated because for the price there were so many inaccuracies ( front headlights, shape of the canopy or wrong colors) even if it was a superb memorabilia. Or it asked too much mods on it like Jedster did formidably.
For the quarter of the price we got the HT that was impressive even if it wasn’t perfect too.
But my god their Batwing was just so perfect!!!

I think this is just the only collectible that i dream of...

The 1/24 AMT kit is cool and very accurate but too small...:dunno

I'm just a sucker for toys that light up so I'm deliriously happy with my Batmobile, Batwing, Batcave, and Roxy's rocket. The Batcycle can't get here soon enough.

The DC Universe app is available early for Android users now. I just checked and the Justice League figures are up for pre-order at $28 each plus tax. The grand total would be $245 with free shipping. My goodness...

Oh, and they all release on September 21st.

Thanks for the head's up CaptSpock!

Not Batman Animated related, but is there anyone here near any of the following areas?

Pleasant Plains S/C
1004 Taylor Avenue
Towson, MD 21286

Park City Ctr
127 PARK CITY CTR
Lancaster, PA 17601

Apple Blossom Mall
1850 Apple Blossom DR
Winchester, VA 22601

You know, I'm kinda surprised no company has tried to make fabric costume figures for BTAS, or even Justice League. You would just need to make one buck body in the animated style and you could use it for Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Lex Luthor, Hawkman, etc. Make one woman buck for just about every female character and if they do well make a thinner buck for characters like Joker, Riddler, Batman Beyond, Flash and Nightwing.

Not Batman Animated related, but is there anyone here near any of the following areas?

Pleasant Plains S/C
1004 Taylor Avenue
Towson, MD 21286

Park City Ctr
127 PARK CITY CTR
Lancaster, PA 17601

Apple Blossom Mall
1850 Apple Blossom DR
Winchester, VA 22601
Why?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Just found AFI got early copies of 6 of the JL figures. The video is still in processing but should be ready in like 30 mins to an hour probably.

Warning: Since the video is still processing it looks really messed up (seizure inducing possibly)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2ntflLIU4

looks like the link is down.

Back