DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Indeed! Once you put the DCC and Kenner ones side by side it really shows off much better the DCC ones are.

Nice comparison pics. Btw, even if dcc figs look more like the characters on tv, the figs from tnba from Kenner are better than the bats ones from Kenner, at tnba moment, it seems like they improved the sculpts. Tnba Bruce, riddler or two face look better than the ones from bats

So, my friend Gianmarko here have planned to do a Bat-Glider. :) I've offered my help to draw the shape of it and I've thought "what the heck? why I cannot share it with everyone on the forum, maybe someone need it!" xD So, here the shape if someone wanna use it. It's on standard A4, ready to print :) Enjoy! Maybe not Zelu quality but it's a start! xDDD

DOWNLOAD ---> https://sta.sh/016afh7z4qn7

P_20180906_102219.jpg

P_20180906_102419.jpg

So, my friend Gianmarko here have planned to do a Bat-Glider. :) I've offered my help to draw the shape of it and I've thought "what the heck? why I cannot share it with everyone on the forum, maybe someone need it!" xD So, here the shape if someone wanna use it. It's on standard A4, ready to print :) Enjoy! Maybe not Zelu quality but it's a start! xDDD

DOWNLOAD ---> https://sta.sh/016afh7z4qn7

View attachment 425716

View attachment 425717

Nice work :clap Grazie :wink1:

wow that literally looks so much better, if they had made him like that in the actual release he definitely would have been one of the best figures in the line appearance wise

Off topic, but anybody counting the days until the Mondo release :dunno

Hello everyone! I just got hooked to this great line and I'm wondering a couple of things I could not find in the thread. I hope you can help me:

1- are the Batman expression pack heads compatible with the previous releases?

2- can you use Harley’s heads from the expression pack on the Mad love and first release version?

Thanks

Hello everyone! I just got hooked to this great line and I'm wondering a couple of things I could not find in the thread. I hope you can help me:

1- are the Batman expression pack heads compatible with the previous releases?

2- can you use Harley’s heads from the expression pack on the Mad love and first release version?

Thanks

1. Yes

2. Not sure

b911e0aad8293d85ead9a3bff1b40a52.jpeg

I just got this beast .. I unreal .. and huge ..!! But I have not words .. to tell you guys how amazing this is ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I haven't seen many in hand pics of the new Harley set yet.

Yes, you can fit Harley heads on standard release. If you just go a couple of pages back (1507) you can see I've posted a pic of my spare Harleys with the heads from the expression pack. You just need a bit of bluetack to make them stand because the holes are way to big for the peg and if you don't do that the had will sit very low and loose on the neck. The Harley TNBA body is different (standard and Mad Love pack), it need a modification at the neck to make the head fit. You have to cut a good portion of the neck to make the head sit at the right higth. It's a bit tricky but not very difficult, I will post pics of the mod as soon as I can since other people asked about it ;)

Yes, you can fit Harley heads on standard release. If you just go a couple of pages back (1507) you can see I've posted a pic of my spare Harleys with the heads from the expression pack. You just need a bit of bluetack to make them stand because the holes are way to big for the peg and if you don't do that the had will sit very low and loose on the neck. The Harley TNBA body is different (standard and Mad Love pack), it need a modification at the neck to make the head fit. You have to cut a good portion of the neck to make the head sit at the right higth. It's a bit tricky but not very difficult, I will post pics of the mod as soon as I can since other people asked about it ;)

Thanks! I’m going to check page 1507 and I would really appreciate to see your modifications.

So, anyone willing to part with a Bane from the GCPD Rogues Gallery?

I've reached desperation mode.

So, anyone willing to part with a Bane from the GCPD Rogues Gallery?

I've reached desperation mode.

Sorry, I don’t have one, but I have a feeling you’ll have to pay...
0d7493b3e399e098f90240f2abfe0a73.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back