DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Well, i see it's hard for you to see the facts. She wasn't representing WB, and yes, it's important who invited, because no one contacted WB, she didn't need WB permission. A friend of her was the reason she was there. Now try not to behavie like a little kid.

Well, i see it's hard for you to see the facts. She wasn't representing WB, and yes, it's important who invited, because no one contacted WB, she didn't need WB permission. A friend of her was the reason she was there. Now try not to behavie like a little kid.

I just saw now the banner again and noticed the DCC logo is not there. It just say "Toy designer". My bad, I was VERY sure there was the official DCC logo on that, that's why I've said that. Lol, this whole thing was so off topic anyway.

So I see Expression pack Joker has been officially solicited for March. So we should see it by June.

So I see Expression pack Joker has been officially solicited for March. So we should see it by June.

[emoji51][emoji848][emoji15][emoji33][emoji17][emoji16][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that the Animated line needs more Batman but if it does, I'd be down with figures based on this:

I wonder why the Joker expressions pack got delayed until next year..they were both revealed at the same time at SDCC 2016 :thud:

I wonder if it's because they wanted to release the HQ expressions pack around the same time

I wonder why the Joker expressions pack got delayed until next year..they were both revealed at the same time at SDCC 2016 :thud:

I wonder if it's because they wanted to release the HQ expressions pack around the same time

The Joker Expressions set was revealed at Toy Fair 2017.

Did anyone take a picture of the Original Animated Series Harley Quinn Head on the New Adventures body as I was wandering what that looked like. As I like the colour and detail a little more on the new release but I'm still not a big fan of the New Adventures oversized heads.

Yes, I did that a while back. The TNBA neck requires some modding though to fit the BTAS head onto it. But once you do get the head to fit it looks great I think.

IMG_5969.JPG IMG_5970.JPG

I had to chop some of the neck post off as it was too long, then make it thinner where the BTAS head needed to sit as it was too thick to fit into the BTAS head.

I had to chop some of the neck post off as it was too long, then make it thinner where the BTAS head needed to sit as it was too thick to fit into the BTAS head.

It looks very better! If only that body had better articulations... T.T I wonder why DCC cutted ankle articulations in a lot of figures... what a pity.. T.T

Ok thanks for the tips I think I may try that, hopefully I don't make a mess of it .

Is anyone getting the comic pack and planning on selling Bane? I'm your guy :)

There should be a few sellers with them individually once the set comes out hopefully as I was only planning on buying 3 out of the 5.

Anyone have any advice on how to hang the animated batplane on a wall like this:

100_43211.jpg

I'm thinking of using commands hooks and maybe some fishing wire or something. I also don't want to ruin the batplane wings so I'd appreciate any advice or insight they had hanging up other vehicles.

Command hooks in my household have been known to let go of things. It might take years, but it can and does happen. I wouldn't use those. No better advice from me though on how to hang the Bat Plane, as I don't own one. Sorry.

I just got the figures below, and ordered few more in addition to POing the GCPD Rogues Gallery 5pk.
I'm focusing on TBAS only, so does anyone know if DCC said there would be a TBAS Two Face and Scarecrow?

Below as well are couple pics of Kevin Conroy this weekend. What a nice guy!! At one point he stood on the table and screamed: "I'm the night! I'm vengeance! I'm Batman!". It was so epic and worth it!!

89taXPc.jpg

EQ4wxgr.jpg

4ZBT9mO.jpg

Back