DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

According to the DCBS website, my order for the Rogues pack has been filled. Hopefully it will ship soon. :)

So let us take this as a good sign.
Indeed it isšŸ˜. It's unfortunate that apparently diamond distributors did away with shops being able to sell things when they get them on Tuesday, the day before the release date. They told me on the phone that i'm more than welcome to come in on the 5th and just look at it lol. Just my luck, somebody will come in Wednesday and snatch it because their dumbasses just put it on displayšŸ˜¬.

Does anybody know where I could possibly get a little plastic hook where I could attach a metal chain to too replicate the meat hook chain weapon Croc used in the Freakshow episode? I'm really wanting to do that so Croc will actually have an accessory. The only thing I can think of is the little gray towing hooks that come with toys like those G.I. Joe knock offs. Any help in finding one of these hooks would be extremely appreciated.

Got charged for the GCPD pack at Entertainment Earth couple of days ago.

You guys know that the GCPD pack is only $139.99 with $4 shipping at bbts right?

Re: Australia by the time you add shipping and the terrible exchange rate it's a lot more than that. Plus of course you don't get to choose your paint jobs...

You guys know that the GCPD pack is only $139.99 with $4 shipping at bbts right?
I got it for $135 free US shipping with the $15 off coupon at EE.
$126.50 with shipping included if you preordered with DCBS ;)

Oh and DCBS put the Joker Expressions pack up for preorder today. $34 + $7.50 S&H, BTW

Finally a perfect proper review of this set! Thanks for the link.
No problem. Yeah, I actually thought he did a decent job. Ivy looks better to me here than in previous pictures and videos.

Thanks! At last.

Hold on - did they forget to paint Freeze's accessories???

They sure did.
NYTF17_DC_Collectibles142__scaled_600.jpg

Yeah I noticed that too. Nora's all white :(
Everyone get your tiny paint brushes out...

Yeah I noticed that too. Nora's all white :(
Everyone get your tiny paint brushes out...

the gun also, should be grey I think... asgdfhj 175$ and they don't even paint accessories...
Batman-The-Animated-Series-Mr.jpg

Ivy's face tho [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the gun also, should be grey I think... asgdfhj 175$ and they don't even paint accessories...
View attachment 363808
I'm just gonna write it all off as a coating of frost on his accessories :p

Maybe if we are lucky, Dan just got a bad set. I doubt it though lol

I'm just gonna write it all off as a coating of frost on his accessories :p

Maybe if we are lucky, Dan just got a bad set. I doubt it though lol

The gun and snow globe were white in DCC's unboxing video last month, so unless they sent the same set to the "Geeksiders," and then they sent Dan the exact same set, it's a safe bet they're all like that

No way they were going to spend the money to paint little Nora if they weren't' even willing to release huge marquis name villains like these individually. I'm honestly surprised they have accessories at all.

So Ivy's wrist is the wrong colour and now the Freeze accessories.

Seriously lift your game. Ugh

Lol typical. Any little way to cut costs while keeping the price sky high. Also, Ivy looks like complete ****.

Does anybody know where I can get a small plastic hook to make the meat hook chain weapon for Croc? They're the only one with nothing to hold.....and Croc held many things in their debut episode. I seriously need a little gray plastic hook did you give the figure more pizzazz. Nothing sadder than a very expensive action figure with only extra hands as accessories.

Back