DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

The big news from today's facebook Q&A is that the animated series line will indeed be continuing past the Joker & Harley Expressions packs and the Joker Mobile scheduled for March and May of 2018. They just haven't announced what's coming in mid to late 2018 (sounds like that'll be announced at NY Toy Fair), and they're apparently already planning 2019. Kevin Kiniry also said that they are also not done yet with single packed figures, although we will be seeing fewer of those than we were at the beginning of this line.

Great news!!! I have more confidence that we'll see Scarecrow and Two-Face now.

Sounds like quite the hiatus though. And while thats great that single carded figures aren't out of the question, that makes the Jail boxset more frustrating as it's pretty much filled with huge, heavy hitters that all deserved single card releases. I know I would have been in for doubles for most of them.

I've bought a spare Harley for a couple of dollars on eBay to use her with a new head when the expression pack came out. I was messing with articulation and I've found out she can stand pretty well on her hands! Hahahah is funny because she's more stable on hands than feet xDDD

P_20170815_212903.jpg

P_20170815_212919.jpg

The more I look Freeze the more I can't see the similarity with the one of the animated series.. I saw recently again all the episodes and his eyebrows appear totally different on the show. Luckly with right lights and pose is gonna look good. At least I hope that...
Croc and Bane are the more accurate, Im glad they've nailed both of them :clap

I like Ivy's face and I can fix the hair but I'm concerned with the size of her head...

And yeah... don't see myself subscribing to that youtube channel somehow. Ugh.

For some reason Ivy's face reminds me of Mighty Mom.

And yeah... don't see myself subscribing to that youtube channel somehow. Ugh.

Lol right. I questioned whether they were asked/encouraged to hype up that whack ass box the whole time lol

Diamond's Toychestnews has updated the GCPD 5pk for a September 13th release date now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You're kidding me? A month away?

Far out.

I am sick of delays in this hobby. The product clearly exists now - why is it not out yet?

You're kidding me? A month away?

Far out.

I am sick of delays in this hobby. The product clearly exists now - why is it not out yet?

lol buddy have you heard of shipping before?? Obviously those figures are made in China so even if the production is completed it takes 4-6 weeks to ship it. Just because DCC have some sale samples it doesn't mean the product is physically in US/EU. Also this needs to be send to distributors who has to send it to retailer etc. - it all takes time. I'm sure DCC is not delaying those figures on purpose...

lol buddy have you heard of shipping before?? Obviously those figures are made in China so even if the production is completed it takes 4-6 weeks to ship it. Just because DCC have some sale samples it doesn't mean the product is physically in US/EU. Also this needs to be send to distributors who has to send it to retailer etc. - it all takes time. I'm sure DCC is not delaying those figures on purpose...

IMHO The sad story in this is that DCC gave samples at people who don't deserve it... Why not gave them first to big YT channels? Or at least at someone who show the product and can do reviews... Those two in the videos are unwatchable.. No details, bad lights and 3/4 of the videos to talk like kids about how cool is that cardboard crap with lights.... Im not a big fan of JayC but at least he can do a good review and show the product in all his details. I think DCC should gave samples at people who can do reviews and appreciate the products, not at fanboys who are just gonna let them to die in dust in some room corner xDDDD
*rant over :D

IMHO The sad story in this is that DCC gave samples at people who don't deserve it... Why not gave them first to big YT channels? Or at least at someone who show the product and can do reviews... Those two in the videos are unwatchable.. No details, bad lights and 3/4 of the videos to talk like kids about how cool is that cardboard crap with lights.... Im not a big fan of JayC but at least he can do a good review and show the product in all his details. I think DCC should gave samples at people who can do reviews and appreciate the products, not at fanboys who are just gonna let them to die in dust in some room corner xDDDD
*rant over :D

Agree 100% here about those two! i had to turn the sound of cause "everything is awesome" :p I don't know how DCC selects people for the reviews but clearly these guys were a bad decision ;)

I've seriously thought about starting some BS Youtube channel just to see if I could get on their sample list cause yeah, they seem to give stuff to anyone yahoo and bozo on there.

Back