DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Agree 100% here about those two! i had to turn the sound of cause "everything is awesome" :p I don't know how DCC selects people for the reviews but clearly these guys were a bad decision ;)

Hahaha true xD

I've seriously thought about starting some BS Youtube channel just to see if I could get on their sample list cause yeah, they seem to give stuff to anyone yahoo and bozo on there.

LOL that's a smart strategy; just be sure to review figures with bad lights, angles and, more important, never show the details!

Hahaha yep! Already got a script ready based on some channels I've watched.

"Um, here is the new DC Collectibles Joker expression set. Great figure uhhh I like it a lot uhhhh comes with lots of accessories. Um thanks for watching, please subscribe"

Boom. Hundreds of dollars in free toys :D

Hahaha sounds great! I should change my channel in that too instead to post old italian Simpsons cutscenes xDDD

It looks like that Joker is a different shade of purple. Hope it's just the promo image and not the final figure.

Toychestnews has moved the 5pk up a week to Sept 6th now!
d42537a586caadb438d44753a56bb783.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Guys...news about that Two Face promo image ?

That wasn't an action figure. More likely it was from the Eaglemoss line. The sculptor had no idea why it was up there since it wasn't even her work.

The shipping list currently has the boxset scheduled for next week. We'll know by Saturday at Midnight for sure.

That wasn't an action figure. More likely it was from the Eaglemoss line. The sculptor had no idea why it was up there since it wasn't even her work.

From the banner behind Irene Matar's table at the Unboxing Toy Convention a few weeks ago? That wasn't her work and it wasn't an Eaglemoss figurine, either. That Two-Face image was 3D artwork crated in Zbrush by Stefan Djukic and put on Irene's banner by the convention's organizers without her (or I assume, Stefan's) knowledge beforehand.
https://d_stefan.artstation.com/projects/oB2ez

From the banner behind Irene Matar's table at the Unboxing Toy Convention a few weeks ago? That wasn't her work and it wasn't an Eaglemoss figurine, either. That Two-Face image was 3D artwork crated in Zbrush by Stefan Djukic and put on Irene's banner by the convention's organizers without her (or I assume, Stefan's) knowledge beforehand.

Don't we have any chances to have it in the next future?

Don't we have any chances to have it in the next future?
Wait, that specifically? I wouldn't count on it. That's not an action figure prototype. It's just some random artist's work. As far as I can tell, he has no affiliation with DC Collectibles or DC Comics proper.

If that guy didn't gave his permission to use it he should know it, Warner Bros is such a d..k speaking about copyright issues.. I had many non-official stuff removed from my shops claiming I've broke they're copyright when it wasn't true... I hope that guy sue them for use it if they not asked his permission :D

It's not Warner's fault, someone at the con is responsible for that.

Warner is responsable for what them employee do, main source is always responsable xD

Warner is responsable for what them employee do, main source is always responsable xD
Warner Bros doesn't put on Unboxing Toy Convention Mexico. It's an independent event. WB can't be blamed for what Unboxing's people do. They're not WB employees.

Warner Bros doesn't put on Unboxing Toy Convention Mexico. It's an independent event. WB can't be blamed for what Unboxing's people do. They're not WB employees.

Mexican convention or not the stand is an official DCC spot, with a DCC employee (Matar was there, no???). Every image, theme or anything involved can be contested to WB. It's they're responsasbility to control what happen under they're spots.

WB is not responsable for that banner, UTC's banners are designed by them, Irene's not in behalf of WB, she didn't need to ask WB to be there. A friend of Irene knew the guys who organized UTC and asked them to invite her. End of the story.

WB is not responsable for that banner, UTC's banners are designed by them, Irene's not in behalf of WB, she didn't need to ask WB to be there. A friend of Irene knew the guys who organized UTC and asked them to invite her. End of the story.

Fine, i was just sayin' mine... ^^"
Anyway I see pretty difficult Irene wasn't there in behalf of WB... She was there representing DCC which is propierty of WB... doesn't matter who invited her. End of the story.

Back