DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

More low quality updated display pics. My TNBA shelf feels too packed. Once Riddler and Catwoman come out, it will be out of space :O
Still haven't found a place for Batman Beyond, so they're just on top of the bookshelf for now

2.jpg

okkk.jpg

Cool pics, phantasm!!

So, we should be seeing the Toy Fair stuff tomorrow, right? MTV, USA Today; don't they normally release the hi-res photos to the press a day before the convention?

I stand corrected - your boy has good taste :yess:

He is also very lucky, I never had close to that amount of BTAS goodness - still don't actually!

I got most them at bargain prices. I paid just under £170 for all the vehicles. He is lucky, I never had half of them.

Wow! Can that Santa bring me bat toys this x-mas? Lucky kid, and i´m not talking about the stuff he got, but a special bond father-son through something you both love, something called BTAS. Cool!

Batman and cars is what our bond is. Im actually his step-father but we are incredibly close. He is often mistaken to be my own as he is growing into a mini me but it does upset his Dad though.

Ha ha ha! Don't be silly. I don't know Jodie yet but I've been parking across the street from her home and watching her come and go. She looks great through binoculars. Gee you guys are sure strange.

LOL, we have a "comments of the week" winner :D

More low quality updated display pics. My TNBA shelf feels too packed. Once Riddler and Catwoman come out, it will be out of space :O
Still haven't found a place for Batman Beyond, so they're just on top of the bookshelf for now

Awesome setup man, I like how you also display the various accessories! (especially on the BTAS figs)
I also see your Supergirl is flying with the plastic clamp holding her. If I remind well Zelu used a more "rude" solution for make her fly in the preview pics he sent us via SFA a week ago... :naughty

View attachment 324235

View attachment 324234

Looking fantastic Phantasm! :D You're right, that TNBA shelf is going to be tightly packed once you get Riddler and Catwoman. If we get some more TNBA reveals at NYTF, then maybe you could omit the Anti-Fire suit Batman and Nightgown Harley in the future since they're duplicate characters? That could create a little more room. Still, the whole set-up is looking amazing!!

Cool pics, phantasm!!

Thanks man!

Awesome setup man, I like how you also display the various accessories! (especially on the BTAS figs)
I also see your Supergirl is flying with the plastic clamp holding her. If I remind well Zelu used a more "rude" solution for make her fly in the preview pics he sent us via SFA a week ago... :naughty

Thanks a lot! I used to have almost all the accessories out near them, but when it comes time to dust, or adjust a fig, they end up all over the damn place lol. More trouble than it's worth for the smaller ones. I actually stole Zelu's pose from those pictures haha. The clamp is gripping her hips and the plastic bar is up under the cape. It's my Batgirl who's taking a pole up the ass as she grapples away. (Killing Joke extended sex scene?!) Lolol :lol

Looking fantastic Phantasm! :D You're right, that TNBA shelf is going to be tightly packed once you get Riddler and Catwoman. If we get some more TNBA reveals at NYTF, then maybe you could omit the Anti-Fire suit Batman and Nightgown Harley in the future since they're duplicate characters? That could create a little more room. Still, the whole set-up is looking amazing!!

Thanks man!! Yeaa that's definitely what I'll end up doing if we get any more. Luckily I have no interest in the Legends of the Dark Knight set or I'd never fit them lol. If they end up doing too many more from TNBA I'll just get another bookcase, use the larger top section for TNBA and use the current TNBA shelf for future Superman figs. We'll see! Thanks again! :hi5:

Via IGN

$175 October 2017

The Vignette is 15.5”x 17”x 21”, and features a special LED light-up Bat-Computer, and interchangeable computer screen graphics. It also comes with an exclusive 6" Alfred figure, who has a food tray, tea pot and duster as accessories.

Batcave.jpg

Attachments

• Batcave.jpg
    Batcave.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 163

I'm so glad that I discovered this forum right before TFNY!

I finally found an active forum that talks about the Animated series line! :D

Looking forward to all the new reveals!

My birthday's in October so... :D

Via IGN

$175 October 2017

The Vignette is 15.5”x 17”x 21”, and features a special LED light-up Bat-Computer, and interchangeable computer screen graphics. It also comes with an exclusive 6" Alfred figure, who has a food tray, tea pot and duster as accessories.

Hmm.. Not sure how I feel about this.

I love the idea, but the joins on Alfred's arm just doesn't look right. and $150 for such a simplistic looking set.. I'd rather we get more characters.

His elbows were turned sideways for that shot. You can tell if you zoom in.

A lot of money but an awesome display piece nonetheless... Too bad I don't have the room for something like that. They should include a maskless Batman/Bruce Wayne though.

You guys don't know how much I've been wanting/wishing for an Alfred + Batcomputer set. Just ask Zelu, I've only mentioned it to him like a million times haha! So this reveal is literally a dream come true for me!! :D
And it's freakin' awesome!!!

Just a confirmation: the set and Alfred are from BTAS, right?

The photo quality is bad and I can't tell precisely if it's BTAS or TNBA Alfred......

Holy ****!!! I was NOT expecting that! It looks so dope, oooh man! I just wasn't expecting a set like this to be so steep though... Batwing was really a test to see if $175 price point would sell, and seems to have set the standard lol. I hope it's pretty hefty/solid for that price and not hollowed out underneath. To me this looks like it should be $100 tops, but I'll reserve any judgement until the said Comic Con showing and just enjoy seeing such an awesome announcement

Yeah it's definitely 100% BTAS. You can even see on the screen, they used the image the Batman was looking at in the episode "Dreams In Darkness". :)

IMG_4023.jpg

This is simply amazing!!!
I never expected something like this. But now, I want a podium for the Batmobile and the Batwing.

Back