DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alfred went up for pre-order on Target and of course sold out immediately. I missed it. Hopefully I can grab one later.
I saw that yesterday and was surprised (and annoyed) it was already sold out. I just need him, Montoya, and Christmas Joker to complete the original BTAS set!

I saw that yesterday and was surprised (and annoyed) it was already sold out. I just need him, Montoya, and Christmas Joker to complete the original BTAS set!
I know popfinder can be a hit or miss but Target's online inventory has been all over the place recently. I understand their street date was October 1st, but have they been spotted in stores

I know popfinder can be a hit or miss but Target's online inventory has been all over the place recently. I understand their street date was October 1st, but have they been spotted in stores
Thanks! I'll be checking that out. I think I saw somewhere that he releases Nov 26th

Hey! I wanted to share my collection cause I just finished my btas display and I'm very happy with the results.

It is amazing how the white lights shine on these animated colors without changing them, used to have warms and this it is a huge improvement.
Also, althought there are still some pieces left to come and I'll probably end up putting some 1/6 mondo pieces in the two lower spaces to balance it all out, I think the two shelves with all the villains look amazing (got the idea from the xm studios sanity statue :)
IMG_20231023_202517.jpg

IMG_20231023_202524.jpg

IMG_20231023_210820.jpg

IMG_20231023_210829.jpg

IMG_20231023_202531.jpg

As if condiment king wasn't bad enough, midfarlane decides to do lock up as the next baf. Yeah that will sure entice people to buy

As if condiment king wasn't bad enough, midfarlane decides to do lock up as the next baf. Yeah that will sure entice people to buy
I mean, it's going to entice ME to buy.... I've been wanting Lock Up since the line first began way back when with DCC. So getting him now is a dream come true for me. Just gotta hope that Red Claw, Maxie Zeus, Rupert Thorne, and Clock King are in the works too!

Have you seen Alfred in target retail yet? I mean there was a massive sale on batman toys earlier this week, I know other brands have massive discounts at target but earlier this week the lineup was going for 19.99 each, so condiment king would have been 40 dollars cheaper (given how they retail for 29.99) on average to acquire, I think. My stores have been full of nothing but freeze's scarecrows, batman, robins, and platinum scarecrows, but no alfreds. as of yet.

Have you seen Alfred in target retail yet? I mean there was a massive sale on batman toys earlier this week, I know other brands have massive discounts at target but earlier this week the lineup was going for 19.99 each, so condiment king would have been 40 dollars cheaper (given how they retail for 29.99) on average to acquire, I think. My stores have been full of nothing but freeze's scarecrows, batman, robins, and platinum scarecrows, but no alfreds. as of yet.
I’ve been working at Target during the holidays. He’s out, but his street date was the weekend of Black Friday and, with the holidays coming up, the way **** gets shifted around in the back makes no sense whatsoever. I checked at work to see if we had any and our system said we had 40 in the back…Suffice it to say, I had no idea where to even look so I just went to the other Target and had them look it up with the DCPI. They had to bring me one out from the back, but I got him.

If you go to your local store and have them scan this UPC code, they should be able to not only look up if they have any on hand, but also let you know if he’s in stock at any nearby stores:
IMG_3643.jpeg

I’ve been working at Target during the holidays. He’s out, but his street date was the weekend of Black Friday and, with the holidays coming up, the way **** gets shifted around in the back makes no sense whatsoever. I checked at work to see if we had any and our system said we had 40 in the back…Suffice it to say, I had no idea where to even look so I just went to the other Target and had them look it up with the DCPI. They had to bring me one out from the back, but I got him.

If you go to your local store and have them scan this UPC code, they should be able to not only look up if they have any on hand, but also let you know if he’s in stock at any nearby stores:
View attachment 679237
Thanks! I literally found him in the wild, the regular lineup have been stocked up by the collectibles section but Alfred was literally chilling in the DC section! Finally got the Bat Bike, I don’t know if it was a glitch but Online it says 39.99, when I scanned it the UPC rang it up as 29.99 🤣🤣🤣. Target’s inventory system is really messed up
I’m shading on the Batman and robin of wave 1 was hideous, I’m glad I got the Adventure continues version but it’s funny how they are selling the sonar version as the bike one with the cloth cape!

I just want that riddler and Gordon and Batman haha
IMG_0531.jpegIMG_0550.jpeg

Alfred is a great-looking figure (I have the DC Direct version), but he and his little tray of kitchen/serving items is the bane of my theater room dusting every single time! It's a miracle I haven't lost the little gray spoon yet!

I've searched and cannot find an image of the chase Gordon, have you got a link/source please? All I keep finding is the chase of the Jim Gordon Batman from the McFarlane multiverse line.
Here’s a couple of images. And also an image from Batman Adventures showing the colors the chase Gordon is based on.

IMG_6318.jpeg
IMG_6316.jpeg
IMG_6319.jpeg

Back