DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Harley looks great. As did the Joker expressions pack. Kind of makes you wonder why the Bruce Wayne head so bad in the Batman expressions pack.

I have been waiting so long to recreate this scene from my favorite Harley episode just because I was too lazy to make the skates... well now I have them :D

Dang, Zelu! Phenomenal work! She’s beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just like to echo the praise for that "Tyger, Tyger" guy custom.
Brilliant work, sir!

I have been waiting so long to recreate this scene from my favorite Harley episode just because I was too lazy to make the skates... well now I have them :D

Seriously..why can’t DCD hire you. Your work is phenomenal :hi5:

Can you try to do the Doctor from the Tygrus episode..I liked the way he looked. He seemed like a big guy

The harley express pack head fit on the classic btas harley?

Seriously..why can’t DCD hire you. Your work is phenomenal :hi5:

Can you try to do the Doctor from the Tygrus episode..I liked the way he looked. He seemed like a big guy

Thanks you guys!

@guyver1 no plans for the Doctor yet but maybe Cat-Catwoman form that episode ;)

@naboni sadly no, the hole is bigger in the expression pack so you can put it on an old Harley figures but it's too loose BUT if you add a bit of Blue Tac this will solve the problem :)

Thanks you guys!

@guyver1 no plans for the Doctor yet but maybe Cat-Catwoman form that episode ;)

@naboni sadly no, the hole is bigger in the expression pack so you can put it on an old Harley figures but it's too loose BUT if you add a bit of Blue Tac this will solve the problem :)

So we have the opposite problem of the joker expressions pack where the hole are too small...

Heads up: Amazon Prime has the Batman expressions pack for $26.93 through themselves and Hubub (who I'm a fan of). Also one for $25.69 through another seller but backordered at the moment. I was never too hot on the set but at that price, I couldn't resist.

Thanks, Animal Mother! Nabbed on Toy Wiz through Google Express for $24.99!

I have done a looot of cleaning this weekend and I rearrange all the figures :D All dust free now ^_^
01ee747c052608d64eaa553c7f45c334.jpg
80edcbd9996d2fa5389813d825d0f04d.jpg
1e4abeddd88a52a6a666cc5658004cf3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have done a looot of cleaning this weekend and I rearrange all the figures :D All dust free now ^_^
01ee747c052608d64eaa553c7f45c334.jpg
80edcbd9996d2fa5389813d825d0f04d.jpg
1e4abeddd88a52a6a666cc5658004cf3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So you like animated Batman then? :lol That's a great collection you have, I absolutely hate dusting so would want mine behind glass, but with bigger pieces that's not always possible...

Excellent collection, Zelu. It’s thematically comprehensive. I sincerely appreciate your focus.

Great set up Zulu - how hard is to to remove the batcave equipment from the base to set it up like that?

I have no room for the set as it is but would be tempted to get one if it easy to remove without modifying the set permanently.

Am I missing the spring for the boxong glove in the Harley Expression pack or did get cut? It's in the solicit pic.

Thank you guys! I pent most of the weekend cleaning and setting but but I'm happy with new poses :p If I could I would put them all behind the glass so I don't have to clean them that much :/

Love those collection images. I wonder, did you sculpt that MOTP cape?

I didn't sculpt it but It's make out of thin plastic sheet and painted.

Great set up Zulu - how hard is to to remove the batcave equipment from the base to set it up like that?

I have no room for the set as it is but would be tempted to get one if it easy to remove without modifying the set permanently.

not hard at all, it's a separate piece that you have to assemble when you take it out of the box.

Am I missing the spring for the boxong glove in the Harley Expression pack or did get cut? It's in the solicit pic.

Sadly this was removed for some strange reason. I recon it was hard for them to cast it and there were too many rejected parts so they decided to remove it.

Back