DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Don’t count on it if this is the same body as the original Harley figure, which it looks like it is. I had to do some heavy modding to the TNBA Harley neck to get her BTAS head to fit. The neck joints are just too different.

But you never know... DCC did slightly alter the pegs for the Batman and Joker EPs to make the head swaps easier. If they’ve done the same with Harley maybe that’ll help somehow.

Do you have a picture of that? Did you ever post it here?

I do remember someone posting pics where you can see pegs were kinda differents, I just don´t remember when was that or who posted them.

I do remember someone posting pics where you can see pegs were kinda differents, I just don´t remember when was that or who posted them.

Spiderbo posted that pic in January of last year, but I'd like to see sfa's head swap with the modded neck.

My LCS didn’t receive Harley... but they ordered her for me today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Harley expressions pack today. It’s fantastic! So many great posing options. Here’s a few quick pics:

584DF909-76F3-4686-98CE-431B1AE90DD1.jpg
66AACE68-14ED-44F7-9F1D-7EFB47949EBA.jpg
99885A7D-C536-4DB3-BB2A-FAFB6A43B340.jpg
8B400EA2-C6CC-474D-AACC-DAD9186E93D7.jpg
9058BE40-DD26-4497-A878-84B295E61C57.jpg
B2687DBE-98AA-46C1-8D3B-B01FCB51F426.jpg
D3773452-1AF8-47B1-A903-16C5D4B8BA7D.jpg

Damn you SFA - was going to try and skip this release but just ordered this set after looking at your photos (even with them being sideways)!!!!

That's all correct but there is one thing a bit odd with the Joker's expression pack... the peg hole is smaller to the original one so you can't actually swap the heads without a little mod. I suggest using a bit of blue tac to hold the new head but you can also make the hole a bit bigger if you want.

Here you have it, s griffin, it was a slow day at work

So is Harley from the expression pack the one from the original line? Like the skinny and small headed version?

These expressions packs are crazy fun when you put the set of three together..that fish suit with Harley..genius..love the eyes :lol

Do you have a picture of that? Did you ever post it here?

I did post it on here a good while back. I’m not at home right now so I can’t take pictures of the mod just yet, but I’ll see if I can find the pics I posted. :)

Damn you SFA - was going to try and skip this release but just ordered this set after looking at your photos (even with them being sideways)!!!!

Haha! Glad I could tempt you, as it’s an awesome set. She’s great fun to pose. I’ve no idea why my photos are sideways, but maybe it’s because I posted from my phone which I don’t normally do....

Attachments

• A2C556E9-F1DF-40E0-AC77-94274B25B5A5.jpg
    A2C556E9-F1DF-40E0-AC77-94274B25B5A5.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 136

Ugh, now an upside down attachment pic?? I don’t know what’s going on with my photos here, sorry guys!!

So is Harley from the expression pack the one from the original line? Like the skinny and small headed version?
Yes and no. It’s the same body, but the lower legs are slightly different. They’re not as skinny, and the feet have different articulation. The feet only swivel, and they pop off so you can add the roller boots to her.

I did post it on here a good while back. I’m not at home right now so I can’t take pictures of the mod just yet, but I’ll see if I can find the pics I posted. :)

Haha! Glad I could tempt you, as it’s an awesome set. She’s great fun to pose. I’ve no idea why my photos are sideways, but maybe it’s because I posted from my phone which I don’t normally do....

:rotfl

It’s cool, we appreciate these shots regardless

Ugh, now an upside down attachment pic?? I don’t know what’s going on with my photos here, sorry guys!!

I think it is something to do with changing them on your phone before uploading them. They will default to their original position even if they look correct as you upload them. Something like that anyway.

Did we not get the batman utility belt with this? Great shots !!!

Yes! Tomorrow at 11:30 AM PST on Facebook. :clap

(And your English is fine! Better than many natives.)

Thanks for the info man! ;)

Yes and no. It’s the same body, but the lower legs are slightly different. They’re not as skinny, and the feet have different articulation. The feet only swivel, and they pop off so you can add the roller boots to her.

Hey nice shots and poses! I love her expressions, can't wait to receive my copy xD
Meanwhile I bother you with compatibility question xD Can you try the heads on the TNBA two pack Harley? (nighty robes one) I have a spare and I wanna know if I have to make big modifications to the neck or just a small edit, thanks. Plus can you tell me if the maskless Harley face match the skintone of that figure?

Did we not get the batman utility belt with this? Great shots !!!

Thanks! Yes she does come with the belt. I haven’t taken any pics with it yet but I plan to :D

Thanks for the info man! ;)

Hey nice shots and poses! I love her expressions, can't wait to receive my copy xD
Meanwhile I bother you with compatibility question xD Can you try the heads on the TNBA two pack Harley? (nighty robes one) I have a spare and I wanna know if I have to make big modifications to the neck or just a small edit, thanks. Plus can you tell me if the maskless Harley face match the skintone of that figure?

I would love to show you but sadly I’m not at home right now. I’m on vacation in the US and won’t be home for another two weeks, so I don’t have my figures with me (other than Batman and Joker). This is also why I haven’t taken photos of Harley in my usual BTAS set-up.

I would love to show you but sadly I’m not at home right now. I’m on vacation in the US and won’t be home for another two weeks, so I don’t have my figures with me (other than Batman and Joker). This is also why I haven’t taken photos of Harley in my usual BTAS set-up.

Oh gotcha, no problem! :)
You will probably get home before the figure will be available here in Italy xDD These figure comes out at least a month later and always overpriced -.- I often bought them from UK or USA via eBay becuse they cost less. Here in Italy action figures are ridicoulusly overpriced sadly :censored
Enjoy your vacation btw! :rock2

Back